Honored Contributor

Re: The Grace Kelly Collection! OMG

[ Edited ]

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@Pandalady wrote:

@JasoninBoston  I, too, love the pictures and stories, as well as the jewelry pieces.  Phillip mentioned that on July 18th, he will be on QVC with the Grace Kelly Collection.  I just checked the program guide and he is on from 2:00am-3:00am and then again from 10:00am-12:00pm.  I am looking forward to more new pieces...pictures and stories!Cat Very Happy

@Pandalady

Thanks for the heads up!

Phillip is such a great vendor.... I really enjoy learning from him!! 

Thanks for the heads up about future shows, @Pandalady, and thank you for this thread, @JasoninBoston!    I enjoyed the previous shows, but missed the most recent one.   Thought I had added them to my email reminders...  but I hadn't!    Now I have.   

For anyone interested, the collection also is available on the Smithsonian Shop site.   But, of course, without the charming and insightful presence and presentations by Philip Katz!   

Thanks, again, for the reminders!😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I have the simulated ruby heart ring, it's so beautiful. I'll have to sign up for the reminder for the show.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

How do I sign up for a reminder for that show? I forgot how to do it. I looked up Grace Kelly collection and I don't see any link.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21,  To add a reminder for a scheduled show, here's what I've found -- after trial and error -- to work the best.   

First, log onto the shopping site (to be sure the reminder will be added properly to your account).    Then, go to the "Program Guide" and enter the search criteria.   

When the future show results are displayed, check the "Add Reminder" box and then be sure to click/tap "SAVE REMINDERS."

The show(s) will be added to "Reminders" under "My Account."   This will set basic notifications for just these specific show dates, but then you can go to "My Account" and make modifications if you want.   I'll add those instructions in a separate reply.

image.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

To set the reminder for all future shows, or to adjust the reminder dates, next go into "My Account" and on the left side of the screen click/tap "Reminders" (under "Communication Preferences").

image.jpeg

To the right of the show name, click/tap on the words in red, "Edit Reminder" and you'll see a pop-up box.   You can change the details there.  

image.jpeg

The default "This Show Only" can be changed to "All Shows" to get alerts for all future presentations and not just the dates shown on the current Program Guide.    Then be sure to click/tap "SAVE REMINDER."

image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

To set the reminder for all future shows, or to adjust the reminder dates, next go into "My Account" and on the left side of the screen click/tap "Reminders" (under "Communication Preferences").

image.jpeg

To the right of the show name, click/tap on the words in red, "Edit Reminder" and you'll see a pop-up box.   You can change the details there.  

image.jpeg

The default "This Show Only" can be changed to "All Shows" to get alerts for all future presentations and not just the dates shown on the current Program Guide.    Then be sure to click/tap "SAVE REMINDER."

image.jpeg

@dooBdoo

How so very kind of you to find and post these directions!  It's helped me as well!!!!!

Thank you

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome, @JasoninBoston!   There aren't any instructions on the website, and it took a while to figure it out.   So, I'm glad when I can share it with others so they don't have to go through all the trial-and-error.   It takes several steps, for sure, but I've found that it works.   Once reminders are set, they always can be edited or deleted.😊

Trusted Contributor

My Reminder doesnt have an option to remind for all shows.

Respected Contributor

@dooBdoo  Thank you so much for sharing these directions.  Not only was I able to set up reminders for this collection but  a couple more brands that I am interested in, as well!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Honored Contributor

You're welcome, @Pandalady!   That's great!thumbs up gif   It's a winding road to get to the end, but usually the results are good ones.   

@KLevineFan,  Did you create the reminder, first, in the "Program Guide" -- and then are you seeing the pop-up box in "My Account" after you click/tap "Edit Reminder"?   If so, does it look like the screenshot of my reminder?   

I tried it with several shows, just to be sure there aren't any new glitches today, and all of them allow me to choose between "This Show Only" and "All Shows."  Also, I tried it on both my Mac (with Chrome browser) and with my iPad Safari browser (all software up-to-date).  I'm sorry you're having a problem -- I know it's frustrating.