Respected Contributor

The Diamonique tiny star necklace

Bought it last year, sent it back the same day. Flat as can be, no sparkle at all.

I finally spluged on a tiny diamond cross pendant in 14k  for myself for Christmas! And not Roberto Coin. IMO the R Coin's are so teensy you can barely tell what they are!

Fabulous purchase - it sparkles like crazy! WOrth every penny!

Super Contributor

Re: The Diamonique tiny star necklace

I agree! I purchased this too and thought it was dull and lacked sparkle but I decided to keep it as it was so inexpensive. The chain broke within a week and I ended up sending it back. Where did you purchase your star if you don't mind me asking. I am looking for a small crescent moon that fits the description I have in my mind, small, narrowish with diamonds and under $1,000. Hopefully a lot under, lol. Can't find exactly what I'm looking for.
Trusted Contributor

Oooooo!  I wanna know, too!  I'd LOVE to have a little star necklace!!  Been looking off and on for years, but never seem to find the right thing. A pair of matching earrings would make things perfect. 

Honored Contributor

@Debbie555. Most chains on Diamonique necklaces are what I call "throw away" chains...won't last 10 days. I usually replace them all w/ silver chains I purchase from discount jewelers...only if the pendant is worth keeping. If the bail is too small for the end of the new chain to fit through, any jeweler can change out the small ring at the end of the chain to fit through. If you purchase 1 in 18" or whichever length you prefer, you can change it among your other necklaces.

Super Contributor

Shanus, I cannot for sure remember but I don't think the star was separate from chain otherwise I might have kept it since I have plenty of chains. If anyone of you jewelry savvy ladies can point me in the right direction to find a small gold crescent moon with diamond pendant at a decent price I sure would appreciate it!