Super Contributor

The Bixby TSV ring has its first review ( and its a winner)

Hi Ladies, these is one review for the Bixby ring, and the reviewer is really really happy.

Honored Contributor

Re: The Bixby TSV ring has its first review ( and its a winner)

That's good news but it remains to be seen. I read reviews on a different ring that I purchased and when it arrived it was so small it was a joke. I immediately returned it. I hope the TSV is a winner and I will know in a couple of days. Thanks for posting.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the post - looking forward to receiving my garnet choice. I made an interesting observation the day BEFORE Barbara's TSV was published on the Q there were 5 of these exact rings offered on ebay with a starting bid of 249.95 or buy now at 324.95. And another listing with a starting bid of 250.00.

As always, buyer beware.

Regular Contributor

I ordered mine at 12:15 and has not shipped yet. It usually takes 2 days in process for all of my orders. Does anyone know why ? I ordered Peridot, not sure why ...I usually like dark stones.

Honored Contributor

They took waitlist orders for this ring online, I wonder if they really had more to ship or are they waiting for the returns.

Respected Contributor

On 2/4/2015 baker said:

They took waitlist orders for this ring online, I wonder if they really had more to ship or are they waiting for the returns.

It's QVC. They will be sending out returns.

Contributor

I'm in AZ, pre-ordered the day before it aired, and received it today in the garnet. While it is a pretty ring, I'll be returning it - doesn't wow me, or perhaps it's just too busy for my taste. It is well-made and has a nice presence, but I don't like it enough to keep it. The garnets are a very pretty color for those of you who got the garnet....nice sparkly stones.

New Contributor

I received my garnet ring today and I loooove it. It's heavy and the stones are full of fire. Barbara designs what I call gypsy chic jewelry. It is not for everyone but I am a musician and writer and I think all her designs are so intricate and just breathtaking. The silver work is so detailed and you can tell she really pays attention to every piece. I am really pleased.
Regular Contributor

Did anyone received the peridot stone ?

Contributor

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. It's been ""In Process"" for days now. What's the deal QVC?