Respected Contributor

The Beauty Of Chan Luu Jewelry

Beautifully made w/ sterling silver clasp and crystals. Each arrives in a water colored silk like pouch with beaded end caps. Soft/quality leather at ends. Fits very small wrist to possibly medium. Shipped within 30 minutes of my order and arrived very fast. Well wrapped in a lot of tissue papers, ribbons and bows...Very feminine and high quality. I got a black and silver. I was able to put on all myself. Highly recommend. It's also posted in Q talk regarding the Lug representative. Smiley Happy

Chan Luu 1.jpg

Chan Luu 2.jpg

Chan Luu 3.jpg

Chan Luu 4.jpg

Chan Luu 5.jpg

Chan Luu 6.jpg

CHAN LUU Bracelet.JPG

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Esteemed Contributor

Re: The Beauty Of Chan Luu Jewelry

It's very pretty but not my style of jewelry  Would love a blouse with sleeves, cuffs or and illusion neckline made like that.

Contributor

Cbrite,

That's a beautiful bracelet!  I saw it on the Lug representative and wondered about it.  Thanks for posting!  

Enjoy your bracelet!

Honored Contributor

I saw this on the other post.  This bracelet is so lovely.  Is it made of silver mesh?  Glad you love it and the packaging is awesome.Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Those are really pretty.  I can imagine Miss Fisher wearing them.  (Netflix series that I loved)

Honored Contributor

It's lovely, very pretty but not my style.  

Super Contributor

Thanks for posting - interesting bracelets - could not find the one you posted - young girls would particualy love these bracelets

Honored Contributor

@CaneCorsoMomwrote:

Thanks for posting - interesting bracelets - could not find the one you posted - young girls would particualy love these bracelets

@CaneCorsoMom

You can check out the original thread here:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Q-Talk/Lug-rep-Amy-s-bracelet/m-p/4460393#M101454

Valued Contributor

I love love love Chan Luu jewelry., especially the bracelets. I have a bracelet that was quite pricey and never thought I would pay that much for a wrap style, but.... I have worn it alot and I am completely in love with it.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

@Junker2327wrote:

I love love love Chan Luu jewelry., especially the bracelets. I have a bracelet that was quite pricey and never thought I would pay that much for a wrap style, but.... I have worn it alot and I am completely in love with it.

Beckyblu

I had not heard of this designer before this thread.  The jewelry is lovely especially the cuff that started this thread.  i am budgeting to get one.  Now I don't know if I want the silver or bronzeSmiley Happy  Glad you love yours..