Contributor

Thanks for bringing back Klondike Gold Day/ 24 hours

I have tried to wear custom jewelry and keep coming back to my classics from the Q. I have the solid gold bangle that I LOVE wearing everyday. I wear your gold, diamonique, and pearl studs also. I had a gold Viennese watch that finally died after ten years of being worn everyday. Keep giving us all day gold days😊
Honored Contributor

Re: Thanks for bringing back Klondike Gold Day/ 24 hours

I'd go bankrupt LOL

Valued Contributor

I've enjoyed the shows I've watched today.  It seems like the good old QVC again, before all the infomercials. 

Respected Contributor

@a new me!I had to just say NOOOOOO!!!   

@SharkE..    bankruptcy .LOL...I truly understand..there were so many pretty pieces I had to just change the channel...

@CaChica  I really enjoyed watching the shows today...all of the presentations were fun and I learned a lot about how the companies make the pieces.!

Honored Contributor

Every time I looked at the screen I saw that Dino he's had a long day LOL

Him and Antonella spoke in their language that was cool.

The EternaGold gal seemed to be in a daze or something couldn't figure out

I Tivoed the bracelet I ordered  LOL Hold me over till I receive it LOL

Birthday is 12-23, so, I'll wrap it up and give to myself and say "for me"? LOL

smurfgoingwild.gif

Super Contributor

I really enjoyed the gold show too. I watched it off and on for several hours while I was shopping on the computer. Lol!

I was happy to see that 2 of the pieces that have been on my wish list forever were reduced in price. And zi found a beautiful yellow gold bracelet that's 17.9 grams for an incredible price.

I loved the 1 1/2 yellow and rose gold TSV hoops but passed on them.

I ordered 2 Judith Ripka pieces. A pair of yellow gold diamond hoops, a yellow gold London blue topaz  and diamond necklace, and the bracelet I mentioned above. I'm kind of hoping I won't fall in love with all 3 pieces and maybe send at least one back because I really hurt my credit card. Lol! There was no video on the earrings so I only got to see pictures. If they're much smaller in person those wuld probably be what I send back.

It did feel like old times again, except for the prices being higher. I was glad to see they had something in almost everyone's budget.

I can;t wait to get my new pieces. I hope all of you love wjat you ordered.

Honored Contributor

I purhased an 18K (my standard of gold) Arte d"oro bracelet before I left for work in the morning and watched the rest of the show when I got home.  Pretty nice offereings in 14K.  Like the few solid pieces wilth the Hamilton coloring. Did not care for the silicon filled omegas or the bead bracelet/necklace. But liked the important fact....they looked good.  Didn't care for the usual suspects semi precious gems fill on the gold, though I realize it was one way of keeping the price down.  A much improved gold show.

Frequent Contributor

Agreed, good stuff all day. Bought a few pieces even though I wasn't planning on it. Love the Italian gold, decent prices for classic styles...

Trusted Contributor

Great day. I just loved it! I bought another former box chain TSV in rose gold and the matching bracelet since I have the white and yellow gold. It should have come in rose gold when it was a TSV I would have saved another $25! 

This is the best piece of gold I have ever bought from the Q. 

Esteemed Contributor

It was definately one of the better "Gold Days" they  have had...still more designers then i would like (hence the higher prices paying for names)......but they did offer more reasonable pieces throughout the day.........................made one purchase.....hope they have a few more days like these.