Super Contributor

*~*~*Thank you to those who helped with the newest Gossip watch info*~*~*

Not sure if you were here on the JT forum so I hope you all find my thank you here Smiley Happy

I just received my replacement watch and you were all so helpful! In fact the "I" in Gossip should be straight up and down and not like this (leaning tower of Pisa) "I" as my 1st watch had.

The chronographs seem to be working properly but will know better later.

The face on this watch actually has some colors in the real MOP face where the 1st watch had no life to the watch face at all. (Looked like a lifeless, white ceramic face)

Another difference I noticed is the faux ruby cabochon on the crown/stem is not sticking out as far as the 1st one did. I didn't mind how far out the 1st one was but this one seems to be more secure. The further out the easier to fall out...

The crystals around the face are still comparable to the diamonique stones that surround the face of one of my other Q watches that is a DQCZ watch... NO cheap, lifeless crystals in my watch...

SO once again, appears to be a good one...

Thank you to those who took the time to check their watches for the "I" position...

Who knows, that tipped "I" would have probably come unglued and moved around stuck inside the watch face... which I would not have been happy looking at...

***It amazes me the difference in the quality of the pieces of MOP used in the faces***

Enjoy if you bought... and if you didn't, I recommend it if you like the Michelle Diamond Deco and don't want to pay $1600+... Both will tell you the same time... LOL

~Star826*