Contributor

Thank you, JUDITH RIPKA!!

[ Edited ]

Looking forward to watching Judy's last show today!  I will miss seeing her on QVC!!

I purchased my first piece, the reversible silver heart on the magnetic leather cord, years ago and purchased MANY pieces afterward. I was fortunate enough to visit her beautiful store in Las Vegas and get some lovely pieces there.  I also ordered online from her couture line. I LOVE all of my pieces and none of my other jewelry compares!!

Thank you, Judy, for sharing your gift of design and elegance with us. You are a woman of great taste with an amazing heart. Best of luck to you in your future endeavers. May you and your family be blessed!!

HeartHeartHeart

TxMom (Susan) 

Respected Contributor

Re: Thank you, JUDITH RIPKA!!

Are the other reps taking over or is her line going away?  I missed the show.

Honored Contributor

@TxMom   I didn't see this apparent last show either. What gives? Did they talk about this on this show that there will no longer be Judith Ripka on QVC?

Honored Contributor

According to the program guide, there's a 2-hour show today at 4:00 with Rick.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the 'New Arrivals' today, she has 40 new pieces, including a new $3,000 cuff bracelet, so it doesn't appear that the line is going away, maybe she just won't be presenting her items anymore.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

@TxMom wrote:

Looking forward to watching Judy's last show today!  I will miss seeing her on QVC!!

I purchased my first piece, the reversible silver heart on the magnetic leather cord, years ago and purchased MANY pieces afterward. I was fortunate enough to visit her beautiful store in Las Vegas and get some lovely pieces there.  I also ordered online from her couture line. I LOVE all of my pieces and none of my other jewelry compares!!

Thank you, Judy, for sharing your gift of design and elegance with us. You are a woman of great taste with an amazing heart. Best of luck to you in your future endeavers. May you and your family be blessed!!

HeartHeartHeart

TxMom (Susan) 

Very well said @TxMom

Esteemed Contributor

@TxMom 

Well said! She's a wonderful artist who developed an aesthetic meaningful to her true self. I've followed her career from the beginning and get great joy from wearing her pieces!

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

In the 'New Arrivals' today, she has 40 new pieces, including a new $3,000 cuff bracelet, so it doesn't appear that the line is going away, maybe she just won't be presenting her items anymore.

@KingstonsMom - You're right, and I'll miss her too! Beth, her longtime assistant, and Allison, her daughter-in-law (Brian's wife) will be presenting the line. Allison has a "QVC Facebook" page, so we can learn more there.

Judith sold her line. She said she's going to be designing, but I would bet she won't be involved in EVERY design. I hope the new company takes care of her designs, but that hasn't been my experience here. Let's hope! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I am SO enjoying this last Judith Ripka show with Rick and the live audience.

There are so many beautiful items and some great sale prices!

I did order the pretty gold tanzanite ring and I hope I will love it.

Judith has created a wonderful legacy of beautiful jewelry design.

I will truly miss her and all of her inspiring ideas and conversations.

I know her family will continue to represent the line well.

CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES!

Respected Contributor

Although I'm not a regular QVC viewer, I try to watch the Judith Ripka programs.  Fortunately, I've been able to purchase some of her pieces, in fact, I'm wearing a pair of JR earrings today.  Wishing her a wonderful retirement or semi-retirement!  I'm not certain if she plans to continue designing and just giving up the QVC presentations.