Honored Contributor

Re: Thank Goodness for all Day Jewelry !!!

All last night through early this afternoon when they showed Diamonique, they had the exact same pieces, which were basics and not very interesting. I surely got sick of hearing about them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed it, too, and the prices were reasonable. It was like the old Q that I enjoyed.
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed 24 hours of jewelry....it was so refreshingly different from the usual stuff they have been selling....first time I have had the Q. on all day in more then a year or two....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

For me, it's okay to watch - but I'm no longer a buyer of jewelry.

In the vaunted old days, I bought lots and I don't want or need more. The scary thing for retailers is that there are plenty of us older women who have great collections already and the young kids according to the market research are way less into clothes and jewelry than they are to tech.

Respected Contributor

On 12/24/2014 circles said:

I enjoyed 24 hours of jewelry....it was so refreshingly different from the usual stuff they have been selling....first time I have had the Q. on all day in more then a year or two....

I AGREE!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I tuned in , but, all I saw was Antonella and stuff I wasn't interested in. Jan. show will be better.

Esteemed Contributor

Antonella looked especially beautiful, as did all the hosts today!

Honored Contributor

I agree with the OP. I loved it. I know they can't do it every day. But I am so sick of the vacuums, the coffee makers, the electric plugs, the flashlights.

Incidentally, I bought those but come on I don't want to listen to this all day long every day in day out!

They didn't used to do these shows like this. There must be a lot of profitt in this or they wouldn't be doing it.

I know why they did the jewelry. It's easy to mail out quickly. For whatever reason, I loved it. I long for the old QVC.

Where Oh! Where is it?

HSN was just as bad for what it's worth. Even yesterday they were selling space savers. All day long those stupid things were on the air!