Esteemed Contributor

Thank Goodness for all Day Jewelry !!!

After months of boring gift shows, its nice to have it on in the background as I cook and clean!

Honored Contributor

Re: Thank Goodness for all Day Jewelry !!!

I agree!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

This is something that should have been done earlier in the month. Jewelry is a nice gift for holidays and special events. I know they say gold is expensive, but so are computers, tablets and other electronics. Unlike electronics, jewelry lasts a lifetime.

Trusted Contributor

Agree ~ soooo enjoying this! Jane does a wonderful job ~ as usual!
Frequent Contributor

I couldn't believe that on Christmas Eve they are having a full day of jewelry. I miss when they used to have 101 Jewerly gifts. I'm sure if they would have had a few more jewelry shows a lot more people would be getting some as gifts. Other channels seemed to have plenty of jewelry to offer. I don't understand why we had to endure months of computers, tablets, dyson, coffee makers, cameras etc. Oh well they saved me quite a bit of money so thanks QVC. Smile

Valued Contributor

It was so nice to see Silver Syle with Jill. I actually stopped my cooking / cleaning to order myself a ring !!!

Merry Christmas to all.

Super Contributor

Count me among the others who enjoyed seeing Jill this morning. In a shopping frenzy last week I lost a 1" hoop earring someplace. She had just the replacement pair that I needed, at a really nice price. Thanks QVC for giving me something beautiful to look at as I worked away in the kitchen this morning! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Honored Contributor

It was a long time coming, but unfortunately, it appears to be mostly Diamonique... I'm too busy to watch, but wouldn't be interested anyway, other than possibly the silver and the slight nod paid to gold and to gemstones.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

perfect day of programming - a great choice of jewelry for all tastes.

Trusted Contributor

I really enjoyed it!!