Respected Contributor

Terrible false promotion on financing QVC. ATTENTION MODERATOR

I was watching a bracelet all day today that I loved when it was a TSV, but too expensive for me. The price today was more affordable and hosts throughout the day said it had 12 month financing with the Q card. I called this evening to purchase the bracelet with the Q card and was told there was no special financing - only the 6 month easy pay.

This is unacceptable. MODERATOR- please forward this to QVC corporate. For hosts to make an offer all day and have it be incorrect is simply terrible. Wow. I am done!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Terrible false promotion on financing QVC. ATTENTION MODERATOR

Probably meant 12 months financing when you open a new Q Card.

Honored Contributor

what was the item number?

if an item has the 12 month special financing with the Q card it will actually say it on the item page.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

what was the item number?

if an item has the 12 month special financing with the Q card it will actually say it on the item page.

Yes, and I'd like to see the video on that too, hear how the hosts worded that offer on financing.

Respected Contributor

After 3 phone calls, the financing IS available. The first 2 QVC CS reps were wrong.

Right hand doesn't know what the left is doing.

Honored Contributor

If you were trying to get the attention or assistance from a moderator, you should have put this in customer care.  But then again I see things went your way. 

Honored Contributor

Glad it worked out.  Its amazing how an incident like this can sour you completely on a company.  

Honored Contributor

I'm happy it worked out for you.  Good for you for persisting when you knew you were right.  CS do make mistakes, just as we all do but we shouldn't let get go when we know we are right.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I wonder how many sales they lost because the order entry or CS people don't know what they are doing.