Honored Contributor

Today only, all Technibond is 50% off on HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Today only, all Technibond is 50% off on HSN.

I know, I saw that !!! Woman LOL I haven't bought technibond since they discontinued the lifetime warranty (yes, awhile ago!). But I am tempted by a couple small items. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Technibond Lovers

[ Edited ]

I went and checked out the Technibond.  That used to be one of my very favorite programs.  I never missed a show and I have ALOT of Technibond jewelry.  It has definitely changed over the years in qualilty, uniquenss and style.  I can see why it is now 50% off.  No exciting pieces and the last few I bought, I returned.  It is sad when an old favorite changes so much.  They used to have most bracelets in 3 sizes and since I wear a small that was great - can't tell how many Techibond line bracelets and bangle I have, now they are all adjustable with that annoying slide hanging down. 

I have many great pendants from Technibond and proably about 100 rings.  I sure miss the "old Technibond".

In fact, Technibond was my first foray into TV shopping  I started watching HSN and TV shopping.  Didn't like QVC as well as HSN in those days.  Now I rarely check out HSN and love QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought 2 pairs of earrings that had great reviews - I've lost  several single 14k gold hoops the last year. Woman Sad 

Last night- when I first saw the sale posted- I went to move a technibond black spinel necklace from my favorites list to my shopping cart. My computer got hung up- and then the necklace was gone! It seems they removed certain items from the on line inventory. Woman Frustrated

Super Contributor

My very first home shopping purchase was a pair of Technibond gold hoop earrings and I still have them and wear them. One of the prongs has become a bit loose and I have to be careful when wearing now, but what a testimony to the quality back then. That 1st purchase happened many, many moons ago.

Earlier this year someone posted on this forum about a Technibond sale and I purchased a couple of things for my daughter for Christmas; more of a nostalgic purchase than anything. They look nice now but I have no idea if they will hold up as well as the purchases from years ago. It used to be the only jewelry I bought as it was all I could afford at the time. It was also how I first crossed paths with Colleen Lopez lol....she remains the one person I cannot watch sell jewelry and not buy something. She is kryptonite.

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

I have some beautiful Technibond, especially the Byzantine pieces, but now the selection is not what it used to be.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ibby114 wrote:

I bought 2 pairs of earrings that had great reviews - I've lost  several single 14k gold hoops the last year. Woman Sad 

Last night- when I first saw the sale posted- I went to move a technibond black spinel necklace from my favorites list to my shopping cart. My computer got hung up- and then the necklace was gone! It seems they removed certain items from the on line inventory. Woman Frustrated

Sunday update.... & today my technibond black spinel neckace is back on hsn.... Woman Frustrated

They advertised that  all technibond was 50% off.  But actually it was the technibond they chose to have available !! Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

I received my order- 2 pairs of hoops. I love one pair [193-388]  Woman Happy and really like the  other [411-502]. I'll probably keep both, each pair was under $15 each!