Trusted Contributor

Starting 12/18 @ midnight Evine will have a Tanzanite Treasures show.  Chuck Clemency is fun to watch even if you're not buying!  Evine is also having last minute jewelry shows with Victoria Wieck and Michael Valitutti on 12/21/18. Last minute for sure!

Valued Contributor

@nova wrote:

@Starting 12/18 @ midnight Evine will have a Tanzanite Treasures show.  Chuck Clemency is fun to watch even if you're not buying!  Evine is also having last minute jewelry shows with Victoria Wieck and Michael Valitutti on 12/21/18. Last minute for sure!

Thanks for the heads up.  Hoping Michael will have some unique items again.  I have had no ring that attracts more attention then his Cleopatra ring from years ago.  

Trusted Contributor

@INDIANA BONES  You have an eye for artistic design!  I am drawn to particular gemstones like rubies and morganite.  I'm always interested to see fresh pieces.

Valued Contributor

@nova wrote:

@INDIANA BONES  You have an eye for artistic design!  I am drawn to particular gemstones like rubies and morganite.  I'm always interested to see fresh pieces.

Years ago when they still used only Gold in their jewelry, I was able to get a HONKER Kunzite from MV on Evine.  It is now appraising for almost $20,000 (original cost was a couple thousand).  Recently, it is hard to get Honkers in any unusual stone.  Sonja used to make some grand pieces that appraised for triple the selling price.  I love that one can get some Clean diamonds at Evine at a reasonable price.  I Never pass up on a MV unique piece of jewelry (tinkerbell, starfish, and as you know the list goes on).  I do wish he would bring back Cleopatra, I would buy another one  as I get comments from the employees at every drive thru window I go thru as to where in the world did I get such a ring. Even the guys ask.  Nova, hun, let's save our $$$ for some jewelry shopping.  Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@nova wrote:

@Starting 12/18 @ midnight Evine will have a Tanzanite Treasures show.  Chuck Clemency is fun to watch even if you're not buying!  Evine is also having last minute jewelry shows with Victoria Wieck and Michael Valitutti on 12/21/18. Last minute for sure!

Wish my child did not have my cell phone so I could take pics and show you some of my pieces.  About 6 years ago, I was able to get a AAA Tanzanite with 3 carats of H-I diamonds from Evine on a very easy to manage payment plan.  Hope years ago when most stones were rich in saturation, you were able to pick up a few items.  Again, thanks for the heads up. I will be ready!!!

Trusted Contributor

@INDIANA BONES  What stunning pieces you have!  It's funny how "pieces of rocks" can bring us such joy!  I love the individuality of it too.  Different pieces appeal to different people.  I used to work for a large jewelry corporation and have seen it all.  Some people would want a huge diamond, regardless of color or clarity, and others would only want a diamond with the most perfect color or clarity he or she could afford regardless of the size.  At this point in my life I am also drawn to more uniquely styled pieces.  I can definitely appreciate the beauty of your Cleopatra piece! 

Valued Contributor

@nova wrote:

@INDIANA BONES  What stunning pieces you have!  It's funny how "pieces of rocks" can bring us such joy!  I love the individuality of it too.  Different pieces appeal to different people.  I used to work for a large jewelry corporation and have seen it all.  Some people would want a huge diamond, regardless of color or clarity, and others would only want a diamond with the most perfect color or clarity he or she could afford regardless of the size.  At this point in my life I am also drawn to more uniquely styled pieces.  I can definitely appreciate the beauty of your Cleopatra piece! 

@nova we can compare notes after the shows.   Have a good week sweetie.  

Frequent Contributor

A few years ago when Chuck was on as Santa, I won a  pair of rose gold Morganite earrings in the emerald cut.  They are just gorgeous.  I also have a MV bracelet with a huge milky aquamarine orb suspended from a mermaid and a toggle closure.  Since I'm a March baby, this is one of my most favorite birthstone jewelry pieces.  I have other pieces from Evine, but these are my most outstanding ones.

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

Thank you so much.  It will be nice to watch some nice jewelry shows.  Evine always has lovely pieces.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@orphan annie325  How exciting it must have been to win those earrings!  A morganite in the emeral cut....wow!   Your bracelet sounds lovely too.Woman Happy