Super Contributor

Has anyone found that their Tacori pieces has stood the test of time with regular wear?

Just curious especially with Tacori rings if they have lasted with regular wear.

TIA

Frequent Contributor
On 2/13/2013 customer 5 said:

Thanks everyone. Great to know. I'm now looking forward to the Tacori show scheduled in March. It's also nice that Tacori is making some of his rings in size 4. Which HSN nor ShobNBC doesn't seem to make any size 4 Absolutes nor Brilliante or any others for that matter.

there's a show scheduled in March? that's fantastic news!! I was worried Tacori was not going to design for QVC anymore

Super Contributor
On 1/10/2014 PurpleCow said:

<br /> <br /> Thanks everyone. Great to know. I'm now looking forward to the Tacori show scheduled in March. It's also nice that Tacori is making some of his rings in size 4. Which HSN nor ShobNBC doesn't seem to make any size 4 Absolutes nor Brilliante or any others for that matter.

there's a show scheduled in March? that's fantastic news!! I was worried Tacori was not going to design for QVC anymore

Look at the date ... that post is from 2013.

Frequent Contributor
On 1/10/2014 ennui1 said:
On 1/10/2014 PurpleCow said:

<br /> <br /> Thanks everyone. Great to know. I'm now looking forward to the Tacori show scheduled in March. It's also nice that Tacori is making some of his rings in size 4. Which HSN nor ShobNBC doesn't seem to make any size 4 Absolutes nor Brilliante or any others for that matter.

Look at the date ... that post is from 2013.

HAHAHA well that suckss!

Trusted Contributor

Love Tacori--hope it doesn't go away. I can't afford the real thing.

Contributor

Can we Tacori lovers lobby for QVC to keep Tacori coming???? We should write the hosts and see if they will be bringing them back! Hate to lose such quality jewelry...

Contributor

I'm up for that. I LOVE Tacori. So sad they have seemed to have stopped carrying this line.

Contributor
Taco ri is not even on anymore! He was my favorite! Wonder why!
Contributor

I had a Tacori eternity ring that I returned last month. I had it for a year or so and wore it for a couple of months. When I was tired of wearing it I put it in my silver keep jewelry box and it stayed in there until I was ready to wear it again. When I went to wear it last month I noticed the entire ring was turning black. I called customer service and was able to return it with a full refund. I have many Epiphany rings I bought when it first came out and they still look like new. However, the quality of their clad jewelry today isn't what it use to be.