Honored Contributor

I pulled out my Tacori Diamonique ring I purchased a few years ago.  Forgot how lovely it is .  Where did Tacori go?  They had nice pieces at reasonable prices.

Honored Contributor

I also loved the Tacori  jewelry.

I have the yellow canary stones set inside/outside gold hoop earrings.

I also miss seeing Tacori jewelry also on the Q  and also wonder why they stopped selling their jewelry .?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

There was so much hype and buildup before the first Tacori, and boy they didn't disappoint-love the Tacori pieces that were on the Q.  And then, poof, they were gone.  Why???  I would love for Tacori to come back to the Q!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

They make their jewelry in diamonds (engagement, wedding bands, etc.).  Probably left because it de-valued the brand.

Respected Contributor

I wondered that too. They had the nicest Diamonique. 

Frequent Contributor

I miss seeing the Tacori presentations on the Q.  I never purchased anything from the line but the designs were really beautiful and I enjoyed "window shopping."

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

They make their jewelry in diamonds (engagement, wedding bands, etc.).  Probably left because it de-valued the brand.

I agree this was the reason. Family friend has been in the jewelry business for,well, generations.. (she's the 5th to be a jeweler). I asked her about Tacori a few years ago when I was looking for an enhancer for my engagement ring. While looking at a few, I commented how identical they looked to the ones on QVC.

WRONG THING TO SAY, lol. I got an earful about how customers were doing what I had just done: comparing the items, asking why bother to pay full price, that he must be desperate to go on QVC and sell stuff, etc. Being on QVC was hurting his brand not helping it; at least that's what she was seeing and hearing from other jewelers.

I thought afterwards I bet he pulls out from QVC..... perhaps he did.