Contributor
Whatever happened to Tacori jewelry
Trusted Contributor

Tacori is still out there, but not the line sold on QVC. I really miss it; I bought many pieces for my daughters and sister and they wear them and consider the pieces their "good" jewelry. Sure wish they would bring it back to QVC, but probably won't ever happen in today's world.

Esteemed Contributor

Yrs ago, I had purchased a couple of the Tacori  Diamonique  pieces , but I think the quality  left as yrs went on. The real diamond & gold Tacori pieces are still being produced.

Honored Contributor

Still there, I walked by an upscale jewelry store recently and they had a Tacori sign in the window. 

Honored Contributor

@Duckncover wrote:

Tacori is still out there, but not the line sold on QVC. I really miss it; I bought many pieces for my daughters and sister and they wear them and consider the pieces their "good" jewelry. Sure wish they would bring it back to QVC, but probably won't ever happen in today's world.

I purchased a lovely ring.  My daughter in law loved it.  I gave it to her.  She wears it all the time in fact she had it on over the weekendSmiley Happy  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

They weren't around very long. I got a set of beautiful studs from them.  Not long after they left the Q I started shopping at JTV. The quality of their Diamonique jewelry has  eroded over the years.

Honored Contributor

I believe Tacori was a casualty of a recession.  Which one I can't remember, 2008 maybe?  As a result there were Tacori items on Overstock, not a good image for an upscale jewelry designer.