Regular Contributor

I also have a few pieces from Tacori when they were on the Q. Love them. Don't know why they dropped this line. However I have found on JTV.com the line by Vanna K for Bella Luce is quite beautiful and (she also sells high end bridal jewelry as well), check her items on-line too, her own website) and have bought a few pieces and enjoy them a lot. The prices at JTV and their value pays, and often lower or free s&h charges are a plus as well. Not to mention all the other jewelry lines they have, so much to choose from. They are my go to for jewelry anymore. I used to love Diamonique, but their styles just don't do it for me, I miss Hildago, too, when you could mix and match stackable rings. So many good jewelry lines have gone from the Q. Judith Ripka has some pretty items, but I find them way to pricey and they feel just to thick and chunky to me. Maybe on a bracelet but not rings, to be that heavy feeling.

Trusted Contributor
On 2/13/2015 Kalli said:

What's Rue?

Rulelala.com. It is a membership site (free to sign up, just your email address and name) that offers off-price clothing, jewelry, shoes, housewares and the like. There is some Tacori on there right now. They also have Slane, Alex and Ani, KJL, Honora, Pandora, JR and others from time to time. It's worth checking out and signing up. It costs nothing to be a member and the savings can be substantial. I like it!

Honored Contributor
On 2/14/2015 VegasBusinessWoman said:
On 2/13/2015 Kalli said:

What's Rue?

Rulelala.com. It is a membership site (free to sign up, just your email address and name) that offers off-price clothing, jewelry, shoes, housewares and the like. There is some Tacori on there right now. They also have Slane, Alex and Ani, KJL, Honora, Pandora, JR and others from time to time. It's worth checking out and signing up. It costs nothing to be a member and the savings can be substantial. I like it!

Thanks. I just love Tacori's unusual scroll work designs.

Respected Contributor
On 2/14/2015 VegasBusinessWoman said:
On 2/13/2015 Kalli said:

What's Rue?

ok, thanks. I'll have to look at this. Smile

Contributor

I miss Tacori! What the heck QVC??? They were the classiest diamonique in your jewelry line. Bring them back please!!

It seems like you haven't any traditional or quality victorian jewelry designers either. Smiley Sad

I either like victorian/edwardian settings or modern. Not so much this cheap inbetween looking things you have for sale now. Please fire them all and get bring back your old buyers!! If you do I promise to shop with you big time.

Regular Contributor

I also own Tacori, Verragio, Hildago from the Q, and wish they were still on. I own quite a bit of JR prior to her escalating prices. I have also bought JR from ebay too.

Honored Contributor
PLEASE, QVC, BRING BACK TACORI.
Honored Contributor

Vanna K has beautiful jewelry.  Her designs are gorgeous.  I enjoy watching her explain her pieces. 

Honored Contributor

I have one Tacori ring that I purchased from Q and I really like it.  I thought all of their rings were lovely, I remember I had a hard time deciding which one to get.  I do like Victoria Weick on HSN.