Super Contributor

Re: TWO MORE DAYS TILL JUDITH RIPKA!!!!!!

On 1/30/2014 Macallanmom said: I'm new to this forum, but not new to Judie's jewelry. These pieces are the closest I have ever come to being addicted to something ! I am soooo very excited about the upcoming shows and I adore the TSV, but the price is just outrageous. Even on EP, it's just too much. I'm sure I will be adding something beautiful to my collection, unfortunately not the TSV Smiley Sad

HI MACALLANMOM!!!!!!

WELCOME TO THE RIPKA FORUM!!!!
IT'S ALWAYS GREAT TO ADD TO YOUR COLLECTION!!!!

The TSV is way out of the budget for me....I hope they offer a fantabulous ez pay option?

Today is Happy Dance Day!!! Dance with me Maccallanmom!!! You can do it!! Have some fun....come back later....and talk with us during the shows!!! Warning!! We are instigators here....you may purchase more than you thought! LOL!!!

Everyone BIG SHOUT OUT TO >>>>>MACALLANMOM!!!!!!

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2014 BlingQueen022 said: Too bad the Rhodolite bracelet wasn't the TSV. I'm done with ordering, but looking forward to watching the shows. The Rhodolite bracelet was enough for me this time around.

Hi Bling Queen!!!

That is one gorgeous piece....enjoy it!!! What about the halo ring? I hope I didn't deter you from it? You can order that to!

I was bad....I ordered B.Bixby's black mop skull watch with rhodolite.....Ahhhh!!! I'm still ordering a piece of Ripka to!!! I still love my JR!!!!

I'm sharing the LOVE!!!!

Let's Happy Dance!!!

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 MickD said:

Me2Me ~ I am not twerkin' but boppin' to the JR jingle of the bracelets as I do the JR wiggle!

~ Mick Smiley Happy

Mick!!!

Sorry, I skipped over you yesterday....I'm glad you had fun bopping yesterday!

Today is happy dance....dance....just dance!!!