Trusted Contributor

Re: TWO MORE DAYS TILL JUDITH RIPKA!!!!!!

On 1/30/2014 Pepper22 said:
On 1/30/2014 equss said:

darn it I keep thinking about that rhodolite bracelet too after I said prices were too high so I wasn't going to watch!! If i thought there was a chance of a reduced special price I would be more excited, but I know that isn't going to happen. I need willpower!!

Thanks for the upbeat thread!!!

I want that bracelet also. I'm losing the battle with my willpower or lack there of!!!!!

Hi Pepper, I suspect it will sell out...if you break down and get it I sure hope you love it!! I am generally not a heart person, but this one is getting to me! Judith usually has pretty rhodolite....the pieces I've seen have been deep rich pinkish.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi there Me2Me. Love your enthusiasm{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I'd love that heart bracelet also, but don't want the easy pay so I think I'll be limiting myself to that new diamonique halo ring. Kinda have my eye on that. Looking forward to chatting with ya during the shows.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Frequent Contributor

Hi Me2Me, You are too funny! Good for you! What we need is a little more excitement to shake things up. LOL. Unfortunately, I won't be watching the shows, boo hoo, because it is waayyy too difficult for me to watch and NOT buy, but please enjoy them for me. Shake, Rattle and Roll!
Regular Contributor

On 1/30/2014 equss said:
On 1/30/2014 equss said:

darn it I keep thinking about that rhodolite bracelet too after I said prices were too high so I wasn't going to watch!! If i thought there was a chance of a reduced special price I would be more excited, but I know that isn't going to happen. I need willpower!!

I want that bracelet also. I'm losing the battle with my willpower or lack there of!!!!!

Hi Pepper, I suspect it will sell out...if you break down and get it I sure hope you love it!! I am generally not a heart person, but this one is getting to me! Judith usually has pretty rhodolite....the pieces I've seen have been deep rich pinkish.

It will be fun to see how many of us give in and get this bracelet! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is obsessing!! Remember ladies - Mr. Rebates gives 5% off of QVC purchases. Just wanted to let you know if that helps! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Trusted Contributor

On 1/30/2014 Me2Me said:

****214 VIEWS!!!!

*****AND ONLY 12 REPLIES!!!!

*****COME ON GIRLS I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE......

******ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED????!!!!

*********I'M TELLING JUDITH THAT NO ONE WILL HAVE FUN WITH ME!!!!

**********IS GLITTER PUSS, RIGHT?

******SHAKE IT! WIGGLE IT! HOP-HOP-HIPPITY-HOP....NOW BOP!!!!

I am always happy to watch Judith ripka's shows cause I love her jewelry. The new items that r showing up on the Delphi forum are so beautiful! Don't think I'll be buying because of the high prices (ok, maybe one item!)
Regular Contributor

On 1/30/2014 jojo12 said:
On 1/30/2014 equss said:
On 1/30/2014 equss said:

It will be fun to see how many of us give in and get this bracelet! I'm glad I'm not the only one who is obsessing!! Remember ladies - Mr. Rebates gives 5% back for QVC purchases. Just wanted to let you know if that helps! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Trusted Contributor

On 1/30/2014 Me2Me said:
On 1/30/2014 Sheesh said:

I'm here waiting, too. Keep up the enthusiasm...I need incentive to get off my bum!

Hi Sheesh!

I don't know if I can keep it up all day? My morning coffee is starting to wear off!!!

You want to get off your bum? This is what you do! Get up and run outside and scream....., "I'M A RIPKANISTA AND PROUD OF IT!!!" Five times while spinning around with your head held high in the air. LOL!

Don't worry about all the people that will look at you as you were a nut! Explain to them you are taking orders from a "NUT!" Then they will understand....just put my name out there! I am using mind control!

Just Shake It Sheesh!!!

I don't think anyone would look at you as if you were a nut.

I think most people would think of Mary Tyler Moore in the opening of the MTM show where she spins around with her head and her arms in the air and then throws her hat up in the air.

So make sure you have the hat. Without the throwing of the hat, you've missed the whole thing.

"You're Gonna Make It After All!!!!" {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 Pepper22 said: Me2Me, l hope that Judith or someone o her staff reads this thread!!! I absolutely love your enthusiasm!!!!!! Can u keep this up til her shows???

Hi Pepper!!!

Thank you for loving my "enthusiasm!" I think if Judith or Team Ripka read this, they would think I was.....GOING INSANITY!!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol} Have a great day Peps!!!

I will try to keep this up!!!

I think I can....I think I can.....I think I can......

I'm the little engine that could!!!

Let's Shake it!!!

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 equss said:

Hi Equss!!!

You are welcome! Too bad there isn't a 6 ez pay for it! Or a frequent flyer discount! LOL! There is another piece out there for you! Just for YOU!!! You know how I know? Because I keep telling myself that!!!

Equss enjoy the shows and don't forget to.....SHAKE IT!!!!

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2014 BlingQueen022 said:

Hi there Me2Me. Love your enthusiasm{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} I'd love that heart bracelet also, but don't want the easy pay so I think I'll be limiting myself to that new diamonique halo ring. Kinda have my eye on that. Looking forward to chatting with ya during the shows.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Hi BlingQueen!!!

What enthusiasm? I'm slap-yo-mama in the face CRAZYYYY!!!! I will go for enthusiasm! It's the new "CRAZY!" Like navy is the new black,,,right?

Sounds good to me!!! Shake it Blingy!!!!

Blingy......You can't purchase the new diamonique Halo ring! You know why? BECAUSE.....that's why!!!!{#emotions_dlg.lol}