Respected Contributor

This is such a dated piece of jewelry.  Does anyone really want this?  

Honored Contributor

Tennis bracelets are classic

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I ordered it.

I love bracelets.

This one looks like it has all the right elements for the price - 100 facet, platinum clad

Honored Contributor

Re: TSV diamonique Bracelet

[ Edited ]

I think it's very pretty. 

I wear my mother's diamond tennis bracelet next to my watch every day. A classic, timeless look. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

Tennis bracelets like diamond stud earrings will never go out of style.  Not to mention the traditional pearl necklace.  Looks like a beauty today for a good price.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Dated?  I don't see it as dated.  I see it as a classic piece of jewelry like a pair of stud earrings or a solitaire pendant. 

This is a piece of jewelry you can wear for years and because of the style and the carat weight, people believe it's real. 

When you get into trendy pieces, that's when people know it's fake.  Who would spend money on a trendy piece of real diamond jewelry?

Although I'm not buying, it's nice to see this classic piece and not those adjustable bracelets that everyone is peddling now.  That to me is a trendy piece that will be dated and I just don't see most people spending money on that type of bracelet in real diamonds.

Super Contributor

YES.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Trusted Contributor

I feel the tennis bracelet is just classic.  Its very pretty, but I am passing on this one.  I wish I could buy everything I like, but must show a bit of restraint.lol

Respected Contributor

I don't think it's dated but I am not a bracelet wearer so it's not for me. 

Trusted Contributor

i don't think it's dated and i'm sure many people still like them, still order them, or would like them in a variety of designs. i just think diamonique sells too many of them and i've just seen too many from their line. i personally have 2 real ones and haven't worn them in years. i simply got bored with them.