Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I think it's very pretty. 

I wear my mother's diamond tennis bracelet next to my watch every day. A classic, timeless look. 

@gidgetgh  I have my mother's as well (she doesn't keep her good jewelry anymore at assisted living). Hers is white gold and diamonds and will be an heirloom piece. The TSV, not so much.

Honored Contributor

@freakygirl wrote:

i don't think it's dated and i'm sure many people still like them, still order them, or would like them in a variety of designs. i just think diamonique sells too many of them and i've just seen too many from their line. i personally have 2 real ones and haven't worn them in years. i simply got bored with them. 

@freakygirl  I have my real diamond one and now my mother's, too. I didn't wear mine for many years either.

I saw a magazine ad with a woman wearing hers w/ a few bangles, a Yurman bracelet, all next to her watch. I copied that style and have been adding & collecting silver  bangles ever since.

It made the tennis bracelet just a bit of sparkle among the other bracelets/bangles/watch instead of a" stand alone" piece and gave it a new, modern look.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

NO!!!  I want something current and modern and NEW!!!

What kind of bracelet would this look like? @faeriemoon Paint me a picture.Woman Very Happy

Ha!!  Not sure; I guess it would be the opposite of the TSV.!!!Woman LOL

Kidding aside, it just seems like they do a lot of tennis bracelets whenever they finally do a DMQ TSV.  Since they do them so infrequently I always hope for something exciting, but they generally seem to play it safe with a "classic."  

@faeriemoon  They're definitely not risk takers. Especially for a TSV when a lot more inventory is involved, it's more wise for them to stay w/ a tried and true design.

That said, ITA that the Diamonique designers need to step out of the box and offer some new and exciting designs. 

Honored Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

Can someone please explain to me why I would be wearing a 7-carat diamond look-a-like bracelet that would cost $15,000? 

@SaRina  ....so if you had a real 7 carat diamond bracelet, it could stay in the safe or safe deposit box for special occasions and you could wear the fake one w/o worrying about loss or high insurance.

Many stars and wealthy people have their expensive jewelry pieces copied in CZ duplicates for that reason. It's a big business. Most of these people do not have bodyguards except for special events. 

I've  made a few duplicate engagement rings over 3 carats w/ moissanite (sp?) stones they brought me. The women then wore those every day.

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

They're dated only because there too many of them and all of them are worthless.  Of the real ones, the only ones that are trending are the colored diamond ones.  Cheaper then colorless diamonds, you see them in yellow or pink. 

@songbird  What? Are you inferring that colorless diamonds are worthless?