Super Contributor
On 12/26/2014 Moon Dance said: Oh my goodness, I love, love this bracelet. I purchased it in the gold clad. My first peice from this line. I was on the fence because of the cost. I have never paid this much for Costume Jewelry. However I have not been able to stop looking at this bracelet. It is beyond stunning, the detail and sparkle and weight. I love how it sits up a bit giving a magnificent profile. Now I get what all you Ripkanistas are talking about. Needless to say I am keeping it. Now you know what, I went an ordered the Gold Clad Rolling Bracelet. I also had purchased the Drop Necklace when I purchased the TSV bracelet and I love that too. I just wish it adjusted to 16" but I will be keeping it. I was so afraid if I got one peice I would be hooked and darn it I was right. I think I love this Bracelet better than any gold bracelet I ever purchased. This is so pretty. Anyway just thought I would share and I guess I have now jumped on the Ripka Train here in Georgia. Here 10 months now and loving it. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sounds like you are hooked! I love my dew drop necklace too!

Trusted Contributor
On 12/26/2014 Moon Dance said: Oh my goodness, I love, love this bracelet. I purchased it in the gold clad. My first peice from this line. I was on the fence because of the cost. I have never paid this much for Costume Jewelry. However I have not been able to stop looking at this bracelet. It is beyond stunning, the detail and sparkle and weight. I love how it sits up a bit giving a magnificent profile. Now I get what all you Ripkanistas are talking about. Needless to say I am keeping it. Now you know what, I went an ordered the Gold Clad Rolling Bracelet. I also had purchased the Drop Necklace when I purchased the TSV bracelet and I love that too. I just wish it adjusted to 16" but I will be keeping it. I was so afraid if I got one peice I would be hooked and darn it I was right. I think I love this Bracelet better than any gold bracelet I ever purchased. This is so pretty. Anyway just thought I would share and I guess I have now jumped on the Ripka Train here in Georgia. Here 10 months now and loving it. Merry Christmas Everyone!

Welcome!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

"I was on the fence because of the cost. I have never paid this much for Costume Jewelry."

This isn't fine jewely as it's not gold and diamonds, but I've never considered Judith Ripka jewely to be costume jewely. Most is made with .925 sterling silver and gemstones. Hardly costume jewelry which uses base metals.

Trusted Contributor
I am hooked, I just know it! Thanks for the Welcome. I still can't take my eyes off this bracelet and it feels so comfortable on my wrist. I love the way it closes. So secure! I have a lot of Carolyn Pollack and gold but I am mesmerized by this Bracelet. It's just really special.
Trusted Contributor
You know your right, this definitely is not Costume Jewelry. It so gorgeous and unlike anything I have purchased. I just wasn't very familiar with gold clad. All I know is I love it and have the rolling bracelet on the way. Sorry if I affended anyone. So glad I finally made the leap. The prices still scare me,but, if you love something and will wear it all the time it's money well spent.
Valued Contributor
I sent mine back. The medium was too big and I didn't want an exchange. To me, it just looked very fake. I have several other JR bracelets but this one didn't work for me.
Occasional Contributor
I must say I was on the fence too....I ordered it in sterling, then canceled.....thought about it , and re-ordered. I love it, I can't take it off! It is amazing! So glad I changed my mind? Do any of you sleep in your Ripka pieces?
Valued Contributor

I have the cuff with the graduated DMQ's in a similar raised bezel setting. It's a very pretty piece. I don't think in that size that anyone is going to mistake stones that size for diamonds. Just reread my other post. Yes, Virginia, there's an "r" in jewelry. Must have been still asleep. That bracelet sold recently on Ebay for about $150! Been buying most of my pieces there!