Trusted Contributor

I received my TSV 118 facet tennis bracelet in the silver a few days ago and it's going back.

For those who received a sparkling faceted bracelet, enjoy it!! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Mine had zero sparkle and the stones looked like sheer glass. No faceting at all in the stones.

Back she goes.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear that yours was a dud. I always wonder how in the heck this can happen when they are man made CZs (there's a control aspect to this) and held to being manufactured to a certain standard (and Diamonique, which is higher than average). But I'd send it back too if mine had come with no sparkle and looked like glass.... {#emotions_dlg.sad}

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

If it was sitting out in the cold, it can look like that "at first blush" until it warms up---just sayin'.....mine was sitting out in the freezing cold all day and when it warmed up---simply dazzling!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Q42: I agree. I don't understand how some pieces hit the mark and others fall flat. There is supposed to be quality control.

Not on my bracelet. It fell flat.

Sheesh: It wasn't sitting out in the cold. It was hand delivered to me in L.A.

I received it three days ago. The stones were flat from the day of delivery up to the present.

The stones didn't need ""warming up"". They're just dead.

Regular Contributor

I am glad I passed. I did order the quilted navy watch though and I love it.

Trusted Contributor
I'm sorry your bracelet was not up to par. Really I didn't know what to expect but I guess I got lucky. Mine is a dazzler. Wow, there is no way I COULD send mine back. Another Ripka winner. ...also I don't wear bracelets everyday, but this one gets worn daily, beside the pave DMQ cuff in SS. (J294207). The YG clad is still on waitlist. J294208.
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Esteemed Contributor

If you love the style, why not try for an exchange?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

ONEANDONE: I read some of the reviews and many were stating the clasp did not work and no sparkle in the stones. Oh well, the quality control is lacking; too bad. That was one I was considering to get; I thought it would pair well with the ice cube bracelet. I will stay away from this choice. Thank you for another honest review! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Super Contributor

I really like mine! So glad I ordered it!

Trusted Contributor
Oh my goodness, I love, love this bracelet. I purchased it in the gold clad. My first peice from this line. I was on the fence because of the cost. I have never paid this much for Costume Jewelry. However I have not been able to stop looking at this bracelet. It is beyond stunning, the detail and sparkle and weight. I love how it sits up a bit giving a magnificent profile. Now I get what all you Ripkanistas are talking about. Needless to say I am keeping it. Now you know what, I went an ordered the Gold Clad Rolling Bracelet. I also had purchased the Drop Necklace when I purchased the TSV bracelet and I love that too. I just wish it adjusted to 16" but I will be keeping it. I was so afraid if I got one peice I would be hooked and darn it I was right. I think I love this Bracelet better than any gold bracelet I ever purchased. This is so pretty. Anyway just thought I would share and I guess I have now jumped on the Ripka Train here in Georgia. Here 10 months now and loving it. Merry Christmas Everyone!