Honored Contributor

Shame on Q I could only watch 1/2 presentation I felt like I was being "preached" about many things, poverty, God, & more from the vendor!

The youth group at my church makes bracelets which they weave with threads & medals.  They sell them for field trips, special dances, etc. perhaps they aren't embellished with these knock off medals but they are made with love and happiness.

I think I've bought about 20 as gifts and to share with different friends. The money I spend I know is going to the kids not people I don't know.  

Perhaps if this vendor is so concerned about

poverty, or woman earning a living there are many woman's shelters, churches who need help and other outlets in the states who could use her direction to help them!  

I'm sorry but I don't really care for the vendor (or the hosts going overboard on the gratitude thing) nor her attempt to pull at "heart strings" to make a sale. I'd like to know what her salary is & more!

I'm grateful and have gratitude.  This post is not meant to take away from others beliefs or feeling - this is JMO.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish there was more variety in symbols.  I might have been interested.  It was a pass for me. 

Valued Contributor

I own so many of the My Saint My Hero bracelets that I've lost count!! I love them all and somehow find myself buying more. They stack so well with others and just look so chic & cool. An added bonus is all of my ordering helps out other families.

I don't know what in the world some of you do to your bracelets that they've not held up well or have frayed. I'm very hard on my jewelry and every single bracelet I own from this line looks 100% brand new as the day I bought it and that's wearing them everyday!! I do not shower with them on though. No need to sleep or shower with my jewelry.

And although the vendor can be at times over the top and mushy, I find her very inspiring and soothing to listen to. She doesn't bother me. 

Contributor
Does anyone know how many sets were sold? I hope it was a lot. I think it's a good cause.
Honored Contributor

I get SO TIRED of the sappy stories spun around products....these holy ladies braid the bracelets saying prayers as they braid.....yea sure....   and the vendor  of this cheap  bracelet line who spins her sappy stories and talks in a hush voice with a soulful smile of a saint.

And the argan nut ladies cracking each nut  by hand on rocks to  make JM's Argan oil.....I don't think so..... 

all marketing for for those willing to fall for it.