Respected Contributor

How could all the colors be sold out????  They haven't even aired them yet.

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@makena - I think they're indicating "sold out" because it's right before the TSV introduction. I'm sure they will all be available at midnight! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@makena wrote:

@makena - I think they're indicating "sold out" because it's right before the TSV introduction. I'm sure they will all be available at midnight! Smiley Happy

That's an odd way of doing things. 

Honored Contributor

That's pretty much the way they always do it.  I'm really dreading this TSV. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV My Saint, My Hero

[ Edited ]

I'm right there with you, @Kachina624

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

That's pretty much the way they always do it.  I'm really dreading this TSV. 

What about when they have a presale?  And it you search the item and it comes up with the ez-pay amounts and the TSV price, then it should be available for order.  If they don't want you to order it until midnight, then I would think it would just show up as the regular price.  But, that's my way of thinking.  Things change.

I know many dislike the line and there will be plenty of the usual negative comments, but ...

Valued Contributor

@makena  I am considering ordering them. In the past I have seen reviews stating they "fall apart".  Have you ever ordered any of these bracelets, and if so, can you speak to the quality?  Thank you in advance for any information.

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Super Contributor

CatLover, I have worn my woven bracelet for a couple of years now, and it still looks brand new. It's never frayed, or discolored, and I NEVER take it off, even to shower or swim. It's just recently become "looser" at the knot, only meaning I have to tighten it once in a while. It's been very much worth the money. I have the black/silver combo. I would buy it again if it ever wore out.

Super Contributor

I have the set with the braclet that has the metals all across the top and the other braclet has two thin ropes and it broke the first week of wear.the other one is fine. I do not shower or take a bath with it one and I think that has helped preserve it. Enjoy mine and layer it with other silver bangles etc.

Respected Contributor

@CatLoverDogsToo wrote:

@makena  I am considering ordering them. In the past I have seen reviews stating they "fall apart".  Have you ever ordered any of these bracelets, and if so, can you speak to the quality?  Thank you in advance for any information.

@CatLoverDogsToo I started purchasing these for myself and as gifts for well over a year before they came to QVC.  I wear them often and they are still in perfect condition.  They are a little stiff at first, but like anything else, it soften and loosens in time.  I find the quality excellent.  One would have to be extremely rough in the way they wear and treat these that they would fray.