Honored Contributor

That ring is certainly pretty but I'm glad I'm not buying it because I could never decide what shape to order.  At first I liked the round, then decided I liked the square.  Then I wondered why I'm debating with myself when I have no intention of buying it.  I sympathize with those who have to decide.  It's a lovely ring so enjoy it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I would have to see them all in person to compare and try on.    I don't think I would spend $1100 for a "pig in a poke"

@Kachina624

Honored Contributor

Maybe order two and compare?  The insurance would be high to return one.  From their explanation of the GIA rating, they seemed like better than average stones. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think they are beautiful....not in my budget right now...but if it was..I would be purchasing the square one...

Honored Contributor

@circles  I think I decided on that one too.  I too will not be buying as I'm not really a diamond girl,  but it really appealed to me for some reason. 

Honored Contributor

I don't buy diamonds.  There are more diamonds than any stone.  I think they are over-rated.

I do buy a lot of other precious stones.  

Trusted Contributor

They are pretty, but for that kind of money you could go to a retail jewelry store and get a large size diamond instead of so many smaller ones which is why QVC sells these kinds of rings.

Valued Contributor

If I were buying, I would have gotten the yellow pear shape. To me it just has an old fashioned look that I love.

I'm no diamond expert but I don't think you'll get a very pretty single diamond for this price unless it's extremely small.

Super Contributor

I'm not buying.With the prices they are asking for these items, I can go into a store and see it in the real - take a really good look at the diamonds and try it on before deciding to make such an important purchase. Why would I even want to purchase from just seeing  it on tv?? Affinity diamond pieces have just gotten to be way too expensive

Deep In The Heart of Texas
Honored Contributor

I love colored stones but diamonds are still my #1. My grandfather was a jewelry designer and my grandma had fabulous jewelry which I inherited so I am at the point now where something has to really touch my heart for me to buy it.