Contributor

TSV Bangles...great, but size small is too large for Ripka small cuff wearers

Took a chance on these with the TSV ez pay. Also bought the matching asscher bangle, bc I knew if I liked them, I would want to wear 5 not 4 together, and it was on Ez pay as well last visit. They arrived today, and surprisingly, I liked them more than I expected. They are weighty, sturdy and make a lovely soft sound together, but not an annoying sound like sometimes a traditional charm bracelet has. No defects, and there is good color saturation in the gems. I don't know if any prior reviews addressed the fit for women who typically wear a small in her cuffs. I have a very small wrist, and I also have very small hands. For example, when I buy adult size small gloves, there's still ample room in the fingers. that said, I find JR small size cuffs to work really well for me, in all but one case, the smalls were not too large to wear and for the first time I had a great cuff fit. Previously from the Q I've tried other designers' small and they had too much room. Anyway, I was hoping these would work as well as her cuffs for me, but they don't. Sadly when I hang my arm down with my hand relaxed, the bangles start to slip off. This is also true of the asscher style that matches the TSVs. I wish I didn't have to return them, but this will free up money, so it's all good. If anyone is considering buying these however, in person they are much better than on TV and I think if you're a bangle girl, they are a must have. I know there was grumbling about the price, and its steep, but I think 100 a bangle was actually a fair deal now that I have them home. They really are quality pieces that will retain their shape and are beautifully made.