Respected Contributor

TS Bellezza necklace set 5/22/23 hsn

Unfamiliar with this line. Looks pretty on air. Does anyone know how well it holds up? I might be interested, as i certainly can't afford this look in real gold. 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

Re: TS Bellezza necklace set 5/22/23 hsn

Bellezza Bronze Bold Snake, Mariner and Curb Necklace 3-piece Set

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

I have a banded ring from the Bellezza collection. I wear it often and it has held up nicely. I purchased the ring a few years ago and it still looks like new. The necklaces are pretty, so I suggest to go for it. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Respected Contributor

HsN is having 25% off all jewelry ending May 31.  The code they sent me (just for me!) 186956 - can use it as many times as you like, excludes clearance, maximum savings of $200

Esteemed Contributor

@fairydogmother I really like the line.  I own a watch, earrings, necklace and a ring.

I basically wear the ensemble when I travel as I don't like to take my expensive jewelry with me.   So far I love it and have worn it on a few trips already.  It seems well made (in Italy) and I find myself adding to it here and there but I really have to stop doing that, LOL!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal @teganslaw  I went ahead and ordered the TS. There are many times when I wish I had a substantial gold necklace for certain outfits. this set is exactly what I've been looking for. Thanks for your reviews 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

@fairydogmother I have several beaded necklaces from this line that I got on HSN.  They have held up fine and I wear them often (three are black spinel).  The findings on mine are bronze, not silver.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

While the TS is not doing it for me, I do have one Bellezza necklace that I love. Wearing it right now. Has held up well and is a perfect match to all my 14k pieces.

Worth looking into this line with gold trading at or above $2000.00/oz.

Respected Contributor

you should be good with necklaces, just don't wear them in the pool ....i have 2 rings, one is from when they used 18k over the bronze, that ring the plating has worn off the edges but i wore the heck out of it.  i still wear it though. the gold has not turned.

the other one i got last summer and it's getting a bit brassy looking.   some recent ring reviews state the same. 

i don't put my rings in water or jewelry cleaners.

Honored Contributor

I am a bit confused as to what this line is, is it bronze with plating over it or just goldtone or silvertone, same as we find in less expensive stores.