Occasional Visitor

THE JOAN RIVERS PRIVATE COLLECTION DEBUT!

Please bring back Joans Jewelry Shadow Box.

I have run out of space, and need another , could use 2.

PLEASE, PLEASE,

Thank you, Rose

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: THE JOAN RIVERS PRIVATE COLLECTION DEBUT!

I've been watching the show.  Really miss Joan.  I have an old tape of Joan and Kathy doing a pajama party.  I have so much of Joan's jewelry.

Respected Contributor

LOVE Joan's jewerly.  Wearing the earrings right now.  So gorgeous!

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

I love Joan Rivers Jewelry also!  I have a few of her things!

Most of mine I have had for quite a while!  I love the Starlet 20" necklace!  It is so pretty but a little too big for my taste!  I wish they would make that in a scaled down size!  I would buy it in a heartbeat!!

I am happy that David has carried on but I do miss Joan so much!!Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

You are right Joan Rivers was fantastic however David always makes sure that she is remembered with pride and joy. 

I am allergic to costume jewelry therefore I only collect her pins particularly those made by Ciner🌻

Regular Contributor

Yes I love this shadow box for displaying my pins.

Valued Contributor

I miss Joan's shows!! 

She was really incredible and I am so happy I was able to watch so many of them!!

Respected Contributor

Joan Rivers was a talented woman with great taste.  Even when not purchasing it was interesting to hear her talk about jewelry and clothing.  Even on Fashion Police her taste when speaking about the clothing shown showed gravitas and knowledge. Unfortunately she has passed and we miss her.  

Contributor

Like you Rose, I have one of Joan's shadow boxes and it is now completely filled with her pins.  I am hoping QVC will bring back Joan's beautiful  framed boxes.  I would order a couple more if they were available.  I rarely wear the pins, but just passing by the shadow box hanging on the wall gives me joy every day!  PLEASE bring them back, QVC!

Respected Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

I love Joan Rivers Jewelry also!  I have a few of her things!

Most of mine I have had for quite a while!  I love the Starlet 20" necklace!  It is so pretty but a little too big for my taste!  I wish they would make that in a scaled down size!  I would buy it in a heartbeat!!

I am happy that David has carried on but I do miss Joan so much!!Woman Wink

Great idea ( a mini-Starlet?) and I hope David sees it! It's a beautiful necklace now and in a smaller size it would be a knockout too and more "everyday" wearable. I have all of my Joan pins pinned to a BIG beautiful velvet pillow (Joan would approve lol) and enjoy them all the time instead of tucked away in a box.