Regular Contributor

THE CRAZIEST PRICE OF ALL!!!

I generally do not post about pricing because I have just accepted the fact that JR is now 2 1/2 to 3 times more expensive than it was when I first started collecting. But the appearance of one new item (J338307) has got me thinking that someone at QVC must be on something. If the sterling silver bracelet w/ 2 sets of endcaps, one of which is real gemstones (black onyx) & one of which is DMQ pave balls (the same size as J338307 - 3/8") is priced at $189.00, then how could ONE set of pave DMQ balls be $277? It costs no more to produce colored DMQ than it costs to produce clear DMQ. I am also thinking about a recent purchase I made (J288921) which is an intricately carved heavy silver cuff w/ DMQ pave & 19 cts. of smoky quartz (real gemstone) for $189!!! I can't believe ANYONE would buy these pave DMQ endcaps at $277. They are nice, but not exactly a must-have heart-throb. I am interested in these endcaps...at 70% off!

Super Contributor

Re: THE CRAZIEST PRICE OF ALL!!!

Lead her lambs to the slaughter and they will buy anything from ""Miss Judie""!!

Trusted Contributor

$277 for just the end caps?? That's completely insane! Seriously, that has to be an error. Maybe the entire set (all colors of the end caps) might be worth that, but that price for only one set has to be a mistake. Did you call customer service? I think someone should call that to their attention and try to get them to correct it.

Honored Contributor

You should ask about price on the item's page in Community Q&A. Maybe someone who bought it will shed some light.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Well the bracelet with the set,of 2 end caps is on clearance. the original QVC price was quite a bit higher. however there is a set of Sterling and Diamonique end caps and a set of black onyx encased in Sterling for $96.37 each not on clearance somI must agree that selling one color od Diamonique end caps for over $200.00 is very bizarre.