Respected Contributor

Re: THE BULGARI "SERPENTI" WATCH COLLECTION

I think they're show pieces. Not  a fan of snakes, but really love the serpentine design. Very distinctive. Definitely not an "everyday" wear. watch. If you can comfortably afford thet, then you have other watches to wear for every day. And you can pay for someone to take out your garbage! lol

Honored Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

I think they're show pieces. Not  a fan of snakes, but really love the serpentine design. Very distinctive. Definitely not an "everyday" wear. watch. If you can comfortably afford thet, then you have other watches to wear for every day. And you can pay for someone to take out your garbage! lol

@JavaQueen

LOL ....  the leather straps could make it an every day look ....  the diamonds, etc would make this a great accessory with a Little Black Dress and a fun evening out.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44,

Love Bulgari and all these watches particularly the tubogas collection. Many thanks for posting all these Italian masterpieces 🌻

Respected Contributor

Antique jewelry snakes are knockouts!  But the watch part of the above are inadequate!

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44,

Love Bulgari and all these watches particularly the tubogas collection. Many thanks for posting all these Italian masterpieces 🌻

@CHIP62

You're welcome .... even if you don't want to get one, I think looking at the various metal and gem choices are quite interesting.  I wonder if Judith Ripka's wrap leather strap watches are "interpreted" from Bugari's watches.

Trusted Contributor

@Tinkrbl44,

I think that the double or long strap watched are mostly inspired by Hermes and her latest one in gold is certainly Cartier.

Bulgary might have been an inspiration for all her tubogas and coin collection🌻 her menagerie is totally Cartier again.

Like in art and literature one can never make faux pas with the classics.