Frequent Contributor

T.jazelle has a fantastic line of beaded bracelets. These are made on Cape Cod and sold in several stores. I have several and love them. Beads are not big and chunky/ They can be worn up the arm or just 1-2. All beads are genuine.

Honored Contributor

Re: T.Jazelle beaded bracelets.

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

pretty but seem way overpriced even with genuine stones and silver and they keep raising the price.....I will pass on these.

Respected Contributor

I hate that look.  It makes me itchy just seeing all those bracelets stacked up on an arm.  I think JT looks awful when she wears them but she loves saying they are her signature look.  

Honored Contributor

Old thread from 2018.

Super Contributor

These are simple bracelets, I believe they go for 65 dollars? most beads you can buy under 20 dollars for strand. With a needle and thread, the cost of this bracelet is under 10 dollars, no matter how you stretch it.

Trusted Contributor

the hype about T Jazelle reminds me of the hype over Alex and Ani bracelets when they first came out. people wore arm loads of them. That fad went away eventually.
Trusted Contributor

I love them and wear 4 at a time. The problem l have with them is my wrist is very small so the bracelets are too big...and all of a sudden they will "pinch" my arm and l yell out "Ouch!!!" because it hurts !!! Don't have any hair on my arm so l don't know how the bracelet is pinching my arm...unless there are tiny hairs too small for me to see and one grabs onto it !!! I may have to wear them over a blouse sleeve so l won't be pinched !!!

Anyone have an idea why they're doing that ?!?!