Trusted Contributor

They are so pretty.  Yep its a TSV and good price for the 2 of them...but  pricey still. I have an abundant amount of bracelets that I am not wearing already.  

Respected Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
They are all beautiful! Anyone purchasing?

Yes, I bought 2 sets, not really a bracelet wearer, but I thought they were very pretty, and summery. And maybe I will wear these. I have a very small wrist, so if their too big I'll send them back. Usually smalls are never small enough, so I'll try these.

Honored Contributor

I love gemstone stretch bracelets, so easy to put on. I have a few from Sundance and that is all I have been wearing. I took a peek at their website and they have some beautiful gemstone bracelets. The purple jasper is stu and earth jasper is stunning.  It won't let me post pictures of them. It is $58 for one with free shipping.  They sent me a 15% off email.

Valued Contributor
@Pecky I do not currently own any gemstone stretch bracelets and these looks very pretty and easy to get on and off which is nice. I also looked at the website and saw the prices and feel this is a good price compared to the website however, my personal opinion is they should be like $39.99. I did order a set and actually thinking of getting a second but it’s hard to decide on a color because they are all nice.
Trusted Contributor

I had given my daughter-inlaw the "Baby Feet" T Jazelle white agate stretch bracelet when she gave birth to my grandchild.  The beads were very pretty and the bracelet seemed to be made well.  If the new TS choices are the same quality they will make nice gifts.

Contributor

I am... got the angel version. 

Valued Contributor

These bracelets look so ordinary to me.
The price for 2 makes me wonder what corners are being cut compared to the quality from her website. 

Trusted Contributor

Cute but very pricey. I still have a Pandora bracelet, a line that seems to have faded in popularity. Better choices on Etsy I believe. I personally cannot wear most bracelets because my wrist is 5.75 inches. Most bracelets flop up and down my arm, and I find that very uncomfortable. I do like the colors of the TSV, so pretty for summer. 

Trusted Contributor
sorry, they're bead bracelets on a jewelers elastic with charms. how this is anything new is beyond me. these are very easily made yourself, and cheaper than what they go for. she's located in Dennis Ma. home of eden arts jewelry. Now there is some very nice handmade jewelry. It is the home of the original cape cod bracelet. I don't really call you a designer for stringing beads, adding a charm, giving me a card telling me it has some meaning. not very original.
Regular Contributor

I love her bracelets! They are very nice quality using real stones and sterling silver charms. Her customer service is excellent! If you buy directly from her store, shipping is free and fast! Excellent items!