Esteemed Contributor

Re: T. Jazelle Bracelets Coming to QVC Wednesday, February 3!

@maximillian, I am sorry you are so sad.  I am, too.  This whole situation is quite a mess.  I feel badly you lost your job.  I just know you will get another one when this is under control.  As for jewelry, shoes, other clothing, I can’t get excited.  We are retired folks, quarantined here, and barely get out.  I did use a gift certificate lately for a couple jackets.  That is it.  Try to stay connected with other people as best you can.  Take ♥️ and know you aren’t alone.  Don’t watch the shopping shows at all.  Please take care.  Sending you a hug.

Respected Contributor

I looked at their website and there are a lot of cute charms.  I don’t wear much jewelry now but will be fun to check out their show.  Thanks for the heads up! 😁

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I LOST MY JOB.  I CAN'T SOCIALIZE WITH MY FRIENDS.  I RARELY SEE FAMILY.   MY HUSBAND NEVER NOTICES WHAT I WEAR.  SO, I GUESS NEW JEWELR  IS NICE, BUT IT'S SURE NOT FOR ME AT THIS TIME. 

Sorry for caps.  I did not mean to shout and be overbearing.  I'm just frustrated with my life.

@maximillian   So sorry to read you're in this situation. I know this pandemic has really changed lives and not for the better. I do have hope that we will come out on the other side. Just keep thinking about the glass being half full and try to be positive a little longer. 

Honored Contributor

The bracelets are up - J371741. She is supposed to have a "QVC exclusive." DD thinks it is Waves, which she has never offered in gold. There are several pretty bracelets, offered in two sizes. DD has a ton of her bracelets- she's a stacker! If you have any questions on the charms let me know.  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

How does the sizing run? Is the small/average run big or on the small size?  

Honored Contributor

@roxiegirl wrote:

How does the sizing run? Is the small/average run big or on the small size?  

@roxiegirl - DD has always ordered her regular size on her website for herself and me. That runs around a 7. DD has a 6-inch wrist; mine is 6-1/4. The regular fits me perfectly. They are a little big on DD. She does like them looser, but she is trying the small/average in the ones from QVC. I am ordering the average/large. HTH!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

DD just found out that Tiffany will be on Wednesday night sometime from 9 - midnight. Jane will be hosting. 

The Waves of Life IS the QVC exclusive. We guessed correctly!  Smiley Wink

Regular Contributor

@beach-mom Thanks for responding. I am not familiar with this brand. I would like to order these. I keep going back and forth as to which would be the best size for my average sized wrist. I've found that sometimes aver/large elastic bracelets end up so loose that the bracelet will fly off my wrist and other times a small/aver can be really small!! 

Honored Contributor

@roxiegirl - I'm not sure either! I don't like my bracelets loose, but since her size 7's have always fit me well I went with the larger size. The other one is just a little over 6, which I'm worried will be too small. Maybe she will explain tomorrow night!  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@beach-mom Thanks for getting back to me again! I checked what size my Lola Rose bracelets are and they are average size and fit me very well. Now, I'm leaning a little more toward the aver/large. But when I first looked at the photos for these bracelets, I thought some of them seemed really loose on the models wrist!