Regular Contributor
Didn't know about this 24 hr jewelry show. If it was advertised I didn't see or hear about it. Does this mean no BBS March 1. That is something I look forward to along with many others. I hope they don't take it away as it has always been on.
Honored Contributor

The program guide looks like a dud today.

Honored Contributor

@brcala   Me either - had no idea and I even check out the prpogram guide to see what's planned.

And of course, it seems it's always about epensive Jai jewelry. The tsv cuffs are stunning I will say but I won't be buying any of them. I do not own any Jai and more than likely never will.

They say it's designer to diamonique but I haven't even seen any Diamonique yet, just really pricey eternal gold and now the REALLY pricey Jai. Now we get to watch Scott do his stuff all day long. 

It's okay, I'll tune in every so oft to see what's going on.

Esteemed Contributor

Well there is always the dyson TSV tomorrow!  LOL Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I have bought a few pieces of JAI over the years.  I have plenty of jewelry and need more like I need a hole in my head.

We are retired, and because we are concerned over COVID, we hardly go anywhere.  The prices are high, and frankly I am not at all tempted by anything I see.

Respected Contributor

I love jewelry days! And now that the shows are few and far between I do tune in and overall pretty much enjoy them. In some ways it reminds me of the good old days of QVC...in my humble opinion they built the company on jewelry sales. And good grief, an all day jewelry event beats vacuum cleaners, mattresses, and Susan Graver ad nauseum yesterday.That was brutal! 😩😩😩

I like Jai jewelry and do have several pieces I enjoy wearing. But the prices are holding me back from purchasing as I once did. I also buy Or Paz jewelry and like to check out what Danny has to offer. I enjoy him and his presentations. But what I do get tired of is constantly having to hear about the far flung travels of Scott Grimes. A little of that goes a long way and frankly does not entice me to buy. I want to hear more about the Jai jewelry pieces themselves and less about Botswani and the Kalahari Bushmen!    

Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

Used to put the jewelry shows on 24/7. Favorites where

Or Paz ,monthly birthstone shows, holiday shows, gold days. I bought like crazy---gold was $200 an ounce.

'Also enjoyed Ross Simons.

Alas, no more. I don't wear silver, nor coated with gold pieces. Don't like jai jewelry nor the presenter.

Dd doesn't really like jewelry, no granddaughters. Easy pass for me.