Contributor

Re: Super cute photo of Scott from Jai w/ Lisa Robertson!

Boy she sure can find a filter to make herself look young.
Super Contributor

@Purplenails wrote:
Boy she sure can find a filter to make herself look young.

It's call low pixel density.  Her pics are always blurry.  High definition is not her friend.  If she does resort to filtering she manages to distort her own image.  She's an elusive shape shifter and I wouldn't believe anything coming from her as far as I could throw her.  Not a good thing.

Trusted Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Upset about LR thread? too funny!

Yes! I was upset about that thread!!

I am so very grateful for the amazing MODS!

HeartHeartHeart

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Scott seems like such a nice person too!

I wonder how old his girl is now?  Does anyone know?

HeartHeartHeart

Trusted Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@bluetail fly wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Looks like Jai doesn't need my business, I'll be sending the bracelet I bought from the line right back.

Were you trying to buy a piece of jewelry you liked or a friend?

@bluetail fly  I don't know what you are trying to say. The Jai guy is no friend of mine and I can't stand LR never could. I just won't support someone who supports LR.

---  

LR is a total stranger to you.  What could she possibly have done, to make you dislike her so intensely?  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SuhseK wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@bluetail fly wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

Looks like Jai doesn't need my business, I'll be sending the bracelet I bought from the line right back.

@bluetail fly  I don't know what you are trying to say. The Jai guy is no friend of mine and I can't stand LR never could. I just won't support someone who supports LR.

---  

LR is a total stranger to you.  What could she possibly have done, to make you dislike her so intensely?  

And despite even that, to think any vendor one might choose to purchase from must also dislike anyone the buyer dislikes is just beyond the pale. If I like something, I buy it. Not cutting off my nose to spite my face because a vendor is friends with someone I don't like. Each to their own, but to me, that's just childish.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

They have a combined age of 110, I think the cute door has closed on both of them.  

Esteemed Contributor

As I have stated in the past, I do not understand the hatred toward Lisa Robertson.  She is an accomplished woman, and women should celebrate each other in the best possible way (my opinion only).

One of the things that I have always liked and had great respect for was that the hosts and former hosts had developed friendships that lasted the years.  As we get older, good friends are essential as loneliness is a killer.

To send back a piece of jewelry because a vendor has a friendship with a host is, again, my opinion, the epitome of childishness.  To me, that is sad.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

very cuto photo - I don't own any Jai Jewelry but certainly wouldn't boycott a brand bc of a friendship with a former host. Now, if he was best buds with a convicted killer or rapist...that's a whole different story

I don't get the venom towards any host past or present ...wow

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@SuhseK wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

@bluetail fly wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

---  

And despite even that, to think any vendor one might choose to purchase from must also dislike anyone the buyer dislikes is just beyond the pale. If I like something, I buy it. Not cutting off my nose to spite my face because a vendor is friends with someone I don't like. Each to their own, but to me, that's just childish.

I saw the photo last week when another former host was mentioned being on LIsa's facebook page with her.  Thought they looked well together.

As far as returning the jewelry that is just so bizarre.  Fine if you do not like Lisa but why is Scott not allowed to be someone's friend?  I remain friends with people I worked with even after they retire or just move on to another employment.   Strange to think you should "dump" someone because they move on or up in their lives.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."