Honored Contributor

Re: Stone Fell Out of My Ring

In all these years I've only had one lost stone.  Sent it in and they sent me a brand new ring.  I have to remind myself of QVC's good points during this era of bad shipping.  

Super Contributor

I sent back a pair of earrings for repair that the stone fell out of back in March. They received it 2 or 3 days later, then didn't forward it to wherever they send them for repair until 3 weeks later. I have been waiting for this earring since. I have not received anything regarding the item and have called/chatted with QVC 3 times. They told me today that it takes 12 to 16 weeks for Diamonique repairs once Diamonique receives them from QVC and you will not hear a thing until they are on their way back.

Frequent Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

Granted it was Diamonique, but I only had it since April and I wore it the other day.  I was straightening up my jewelry and picked the ring up to put it in the tray I keep it in and the center stone is gone!!!  

Not Happy GIFs | Tenor

I had a stone fall out many years ago.  I had the ring for about 3 years maybe a little more. I contacted QVC, sent the ring back and because they still sold that ring they replaced it.  If you only receivied in April they probably still have the ring and they should do the same for you.

Honored Contributor

I've never had very good luck with this "guarantee", possibly because some of my Diamonique items have enough sentimental value that I don't want them to be replaced.

I have a pretty 14k white gold band that was a TSV several years ago that DH gave me as an anniversary gift. When one of the small stones was lost I got a quote for $100 for replacing the stone, which was really not worth it.

I have quite a few OLD Diamonique pieces that are simple in design and purchased before the rocket rise of gold, and I wear them right along with my real diamonds.