Super Contributor

Granted it was Diamonique, but I only had it since April and I wore it the other day.  I was straightening up my jewelry and picked the ring up to put it in the tray I keep it in and the center stone is gone!!!  

Not Happy GIFs | Tenor

Honored Contributor

Re: Stone Fell Out of My Ring

@bcherry01 - Contact QVC.  Diamonique rings carry a lifetime warranty against any kind of defect.

Super Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@bcherry01 - Contact QVC.  Diamonique rings carry a lifetime warranty against any kind of defect.

Didn't know that.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@bcherry01 - This is the information provided with all DMQ items:

Warranty

Diamonique® simulated diamonds are clear or colored simulated diamonds and have been crafted to the highest standards, where the quality is guaranteed for as long as you own them. We’ll either replace or repair the Diamonique simulated diamond in its original setting should it become damaged (chipped, cracked, scratched), lose its brilliance, or if it’s lost due to a defect in the manufacture or workmanship of the setting. If the Diamonique simulated diamond cannot feasibly be replaced, or the jewelry piece repaired, we’ll return the full amount paid at the time of purchase. For more information, contact the QVC Customer Care Team at 800-367-9444.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia 

The warranty reads it's on the stone and not on the actual ring.

Am I reading something wrong?  The warranty is on the stone itself and not on the ring.

@bcherry01 

So sorry about your ring but if it doesn't get covered, I would suggest you go to your nearest jewelry store and have them put another stone in that ring.  I did that with one and picked out a blue topaz, it fit perfectly and I believe it was only about $35.  Jewelry stores have bags and bags of loose stones that they have extracted from people cashing in their gold.

Just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Just Bling - It mentions about the setting in the wording:

"or if it’s lost due to a defect in the manufacture or workmanship of the setting. "

If the OP has only had the ring since April, she should definitely get in touch with them.  Very likely, QVC can simply replace it but, at the very least, repair the ring she has.

@bcherry01 - If you can't get through on the 1-800 number listed, email the moderators on these boards.  They are very helpful.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Respected Contributor

@Venezia   Let's hope she's successful in getting a replacement, we all like feel good stories.

this is good to know knowledge for others too!

Trusted Contributor

@bcherry01  Check the reviews for that particular ring, just in case they refuse your warranty claim. There's so many recent complaints about losing stones from various Diamonique pieces,especially rings, you might be able to use that to make your case.

Super Contributor

Contacted CS.  Can return for refund.

Honored Contributor

@bcherry01 wrote:

Contacted CS.  Can return for refund.

@bcherry01 - Thank you for coming back to let us know!  I'm happy that you were able to resolve this.