Honored Contributor

Still waiting on Waitlist from the Klondike Gold Rush?

I am.Woman Frustrated

What are you waiting for?

Contributor

Re: Still waiting on Waitlist from the Klondike Gold Rush?

I'm still waiting for my Diamonique ring I ordered December 25, 2015 on waitlist!  Anyone else waiting for a something from the Diamonique show too?

Trusted Contributor

I am still waiting for the pink sapphire ring in rose gold.  First in was in process for days, then back-ordered.  For the past 2 days it goes back and forth between the two!  It's frustrating.  I don't want to cancel because I really like the ring but I'm not getting my hopes up at this point.

Honored Contributor

I had this happen two years ago when I ordered a 14K leather strap watch (had the huge face).  Never got out of the warehouse.

So one day I was looking at the 14K watches and there it was--available and on sale!!

I called CS and asked for it at the Gold Rush price and they obliged and I was a happy camper.

I'm waiting on the solid gold bangle now and I weally weally want it----baaad!

Trusted Contributor

Luckycharm you cracked me up!  The same thing happened today - my ring was in process until a few minutes ago - now it's backordered again.  I'm interested in seeing some new pieces from the Tuscon event this weekend on Evine & maybe I'll just end up ordering there and cancelling here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nova wrote:

Luckycharm you cracked me up!  The same thing happened today - my ring was in process until a few minutes ago - now it's backordered again.  I'm interested in seeing some new pieces from the Tuscon event this weekend on Evine & maybe I'll just end up ordering there and cancelling here.

I buy most of my jewelry from evine.  This bracelet I'm on waitlist for is more of an evine peice, surprised q offered it.

I holding on to hope though!

ETA:  Are you talking about the 7 carat pink sapphire and morganite ring?  Holy cow!

Trusted Contributor

Wow that ring is something isn't it?  No, I am waiting for J325342 - pink sapphire and diamond accent ring in rose gold.  When I ordered the ring size 5 was available in rose gold but I guess the Q oversold it.  I just checked out Evine - there is a lot of pink or peach available for less money.  I might try a piece in vermeil but just a little worried about the vermeil wearing off.  Chuck Clemency is re-instating the personal jeweler service he had years ago - now he will re-size all his plated and silver rings.  I hope your bracelet becomes available soon!