Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I can always find my wrist, phone not so much.  I get time-obsessed, I have a clock next to every TV so I know where in the plot the story is.  

@depglass    I recently got a new bedroom alarm clock.  Like many of them, it gives a read-out of the room temperature.  Talk about obsessed...I now awaken at all hours, not to check the time, but to check the temperature.  DONT GET ONE OF THESE CLOCKS!  I may have to put tape over the temp reading.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes, I like watches!  I have 5 Citizen solar charging watches and also my daily companion the Fitbit Versa.

Honored Contributor

I am a fan of watches and always wear one. I have Nolan Miller, Joan  Rivers, JBK, and many others. 

Respected Contributor

Have to wear a watch. I feel naked with out one. Have been wearing a watch since my first one which was a Mickey Mouse watch. Wish I still had it.

Respected Contributor

Yes! Love watches. And I'm not real "attached" to my cell phone...would hate to keep pulling it out to check time, when I can just look at my wrist. Also, wear fitbits a lot that tell time.

Honored Contributor

I wear one every day, they are a fashion accessory as well as being useful. I never think to check the time on my phone .

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@wilma wrote:

Do you still wear watches? 

I know some people skip the watch now that we have cellphones. 

I still like to wear a watch when going out. I like to be able to glance at my wrist & know the time. It would take longer to get my phone out of my purse to do that. 🥴

Wearing a watch is definitely part of my habit, but it’s also an accessory for my outfit. I have about a dozen watches in various styles. 

I love my watch with exchangeable plaid bands in various colors for this time of year. I have a beautiful black ceramic AK watch. Most of my watches have different color leather bands. I also own 2 collectible watches - one is a Disney 101 Dalmatians watch & the other is a Harry Potter watch. They are really fun to wear. 

@wilma 

Yes.   One on each wrist.  One is a Rolex, the other is an Apple Watch. 👍

Esteemed Contributor

I have worn a watch since my early teens, when my mother purchased one for me. She said I would have "no excuse" for not coming home on time.😁

I developed a love for them, and have quite a collection; dressy and casual. I do not feel put together when leaving the house, unless I am wearing one.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

No watch.    The batteries are all dead.

Battery Joe's, batteries plus, etc.

Honored Contributor

I wear a Fitbit, but at this point it's worthless for two reasons.  1.  Even with the largest display setting I can't read it without my glasses on and 2. for some reason the display has gotten so dim I can't see it at all except when it's dark.  Because of my eyesight I'm thinking I'm going to have to go to a smart watch because they have a larger display.  Some of them you can even set to a traditional watch display so I could just go by the position of the lines instead of having to read the numbers.  Before mine started getting dim, if I didn't have my glasses on I had difficulty with certain numbers.  Can't go Apple Watch since my phone is Android. 

I also have some super cheap fashion watches I'll wear on my other arm when I dress up.  They don't work; I just treat them like a bracelet.