Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I wear a watch every day.

Honored Contributor

Re: Still Wearing Watches?

[ Edited ]

Yes, I wear my watch everyday, and I'll add, many years ago I bought myself an expensive, status watch.  I get a lot of enjoyment out of wearing it and well, it goes with everything.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor

I think watch wearing is a generational thing, with the exception of smart watches (young adults see them as a status symbol).

Honored Contributor

When I go out, yes, I still wear a watch. I'm not one of those with a cell phone affixed to me at all times, and I like a watch as a piece of jewelry and a fashion accessory.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I wear a watch whenever I'm out, which is almost daily. I have three, and just bought a new one to replace one that died!

Respected Contributor

My watch is like a piece of jewelry so yes I wear it everyday.

Honored Contributor

I have a large collection of nice quality watches.  I started posting here on the watch collector's forum.  I'd feel nude without a watch on my wrist.  I can't imagine depending on a cell phone....but then I don't have one permanently affixed to my hand.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I can always find my wrist, phone not so much.  I get time-obsessed, I have a clock next to every TV so I know where in the plot the story is.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

I can always find my wrist, phone not so much.  

@depglass 

That is so funny and true for some of us too! Thanks for the laugh! 🤣

Respected Contributor

Same as @KingstonsMom .