Trusted Contributor

Re: Still Collecting Jewelry Every Once in a While

@FancyPhillyshopperHave you ever purchased from Evine's Diamond Day? I just bought a Pamela McCoy eternity band - a very dainty white gold simple band, half carat total diamond weight. It was on an Evine Preview Show, prior to Sunday's Diamond Day.

I have never ordered diamonds from Evine, so I am looking forward to checking out the quality. 

I also like Sonia Bitton diamond designs - she does a diamond flex ring that always catches my eye.

Yes, I also collect jewelry every once in a while!

Thanks in advance! 

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@FancyPhillyshopperHave you ever purchased from Evine's Diamond Day? I just bought a Pamela McCoy eternity band - a very dainty white gold simple band, half carat total diamond weight. It was on an Evine Preview Show, prior to Sunday's Diamond Day.

I have never ordered diamonds from Evine, so I am looking forward to checking out the quality. 

I also like Sonia Bitton diamond designs - she does a diamond flex ring that always catches my eye.

Yes, I also collect jewelry every once in a while!

Thanks in advance! 

That flex ring by Sonia, is very nice and unique.  I believe Melissa Minor wears it as her wedding ring.  She wears it all the time. I hope you love your new ringSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919
Thank you for your nice words, lovely poster.
Yes, that flex ring is a major investment...it is the one Melissa wears. It always catches my eye...I put it on my wish list for when I hit the lottery! 😏
Trusted Contributor

@MarnieRez3   I think you're going to like Pam McCoy's pieces - I believe she uses very nice quality diamonds.  She models a lot of pieces after her own jewelry - she has quite the personal collection.  And like you I've always drooled over Sonia Bitton's diamond flex band!  Enjoy your ring!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you so much, dear @nova 💚
I guess we are all coveting that flex ring! It looks as though it makes quite a statement on the hand. I like the "bubbles" version Melissa wears, as well as the "flowers" version.
Dreaming is fun!
Esteemed Contributor

Not me as I inventoried what I had by photographing my jewelry and putting it in a digital photo album. I have lots of silver jewelry.

I just did a declutter of some fashion jewelry that I never wear and I bought it about 4 or 5 years ago. I find some metal chain necklaces bug me now so any fashion jewelry necklaces that bothered me got donated to charity.