Honored Contributor

Re: Stella and Dot

[ Edited ]

I wish they would have focused more on the jewelry than yammering about the celebs that wear it. 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

I like the 6 in 1 earrings, but $49 seems a bit high...so I'm on the fence.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is a repeat post

Esteemed Contributor

A group of middle age women getting excited for some junk that the 20 something celebrities are wearing. Oh yeah theirs is real gold.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is a repeat post

Occasional Contributor

I had a terrible experience with the Stella and Dot jewelry line.   I met one of their "stylists" at my gym and attended one of her home parties where a ended up spending a good deal of money on fake jewelry that was all "silver toned" or "gold toned" and tarnished terribly in a short time. The stones are all fake as well and everything to me looks very cheap.  I was very surprised to see this line on QVC but I'm sure once the Q's savy shoppers see the poor quality of their merchandise, Stella and Dot will be "Stella and Done"!    Buyer beware.......

Occasional Contributor

I had a terrible experience with the Stella and Dot jewelry line.   I met one of their "stylists" at my gym and attended one of her home parties where a ended up spending a good deal of money on fake jewelry that was all "silver toned" or "gold toned" and tarnished terribly in a short time. The stones are all fake as well and everything to me looks very cheap.  I was very surprised to see this line on QVC but I'm sure once the Q's savy shoppers see the poor quality of their merchandise, Stella and Dot will be "Stella and Done"!    Buyer beware.......

Respected Contributor

I checked it out and it is just costume with no precious metals. Not even sterling. Too bad.

Honored Contributor

I guess JulieBean wasn't pleased.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is rude