Honored Contributor

On June 10th.  He'll be on almost the whole day.  Starting on midnight, which means a special.  

Honored Contributor

I love his designs but the quality of his white gold has been a miss for me with everything I've purchased of his. All went back. His yellow gold is gorgeous. I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I love his designs but the quality of his white gold has been a miss for me with everything I've purchased of his. All went back. His yellow gold is gorgeous. I don't get it.

His yellow gold is lovely, however I did purchase the signet ring with the florence lilly on it, although it is very nice it is light weight.  I did keep it because I had a 20 percent coupon and it was a TSV so I purchased it at a good price.  In fact I am wearing it today.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

His yellow gold is lovely, however I did purchase the signet ring with the florence lilly on it, although it is very nice it is light weight.  I did keep it because I had a 20 percent coupon and it was a TSV so I purchased it at a good price.  In fact I am wearing it today.Smiley Happy

Since I'm a major 18K w h o r e, I'll say his white & rose is OK.  14K still has a long ways to go to match 18K in color for white & rose. Perhaps the gold he gets as a source has a better mix. I really love his jewelry though. But when I buy 14K, I keep it to the yellow gold.  At least the yellow has a close color.