Honored Contributor

Stefano Oro gold signet ring review

This is the first piece of gold I have purchased in a long time.  My last piece was a black hills gold ring from Q and you know how long ago that was.  I remember when I purchased that ring it had no weight to it at least not like the ones I had from the 80's.  I kept it and wear it and I get compliments on it.  I do not see much black hills gold not even in jewelry stores.  This ring I just purchased from Stefano Oro from Evine is very pretty, kind of light weight and is 14k,  I guess you don't get much weight anymore and if you did it would be a fortune.  My ring is called the Florence it has a lilly on it, which I guess they grow wild in Florence. I am thinking Florence would be a lovely place to visit.  I paid under 230.00 including tax and shipping.  It was a TS and I had a 20% coupon for referring a friend.  It is very comfortable and I will keep it.  Have a nice Monday everybody.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stefano Oro gold signet ring review

[ Edited ]

That's pretty.  I looked it up.  I would consider that a nice everyday ring, though certainly that could include all sorts of occasions, from sleep to dressy.

It shows but is not flashy, and the motif is classic.Smiley Happy

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia wrote:

That's pretty.  I looked it up.  I would consider that a nice everyday ring, though certainly that could include all sorts of occasions, from sleep to dressy.

It shows but is not flashy, and the motif is classic.Smiley Happy

What a lovely way to express my ring.Smiley Happy I appreciate it,  I am thinking it will be my everyday ring.  Have a nice daySmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your new ring.

Honored Contributor

@IMW wrote:

Enjoy your new ring.

Thank you I am.Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

It's always fun to have something new to wear!  Wear it in happiness, yellow!