Valued Contributor

My hubby lost his white gold band and our original yellow gold band was also too big so he put that one away. So I looked up stainless bands and found a nice choice for $20. It fits perfectly and has a matte center finish. It's J109508. Nice replacement for wedding bands and doesn't look cheap and has good reviews.

Honored Contributor

We have stainless steel wbs and are happy w/them.

Respected Contributor

That really does look nice... especially for the price!  Good choice.  Woman Very Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Stainless steel looks a lot like platinum.

Esteemed Contributor

@frenchie wrote:

My hubby lost his white gold band and our original yellow gold band was also too big so he put that one away. So I looked up stainless bands and found a nice choice for $20. It fits perfectly and has a matte center finish. It's J109508. Nice replacement for wedding bands and doesn't look cheap and has good reviews.

We did the same thing when my husband lost his wedding band ... slipped off on a fishing trip and sank to the bottom of the cold Alaska sea. Boy was he a nervous wreck when he came home. I think he thought I would get mad or cry or whatever. But stuff happens and you just move on. We found a nice stainless comfort band he liked and it was a very reasonable price. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Stainless steel is what my husband wears - for the past 14 years. The ring looks great after all these years and works for him. He doesn't care about wearing platinum or 14k gold, so the stainless steel works fine and wears well.