Super Contributor

Stacking Jewelry Organizers for Drawer

I want to buy stacking jewelry organizers to put in a bureau drawer. I want choices of organizers that I can use for rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces. I am using a couple of hanging jewelry organizers and a wooden jewelry box now. I'd like to consolidate all the jewelry into one place so that I can see everything at once. Since everything will be in a drawer, I don't need boxes with covers or things that fit in bags. Does anyone have a system that they can recommend? Not finding anything like this on QVC or HSN. There are lots of choices on Amazon (almost too many!) Thanks in advance for your ideas!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Stacking Jewelry Organizers for Drawer

@dsw503 wrote:
I want to buy stacking jewelry organizers to put in a bureau drawer. I want choices of organizers that I can use for rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces. I am using a couple of hanging jewelry organizers and a wooden jewelry box now. I'd like to consolidate all the jewelry into one place so that I can see everything at once. Since everything will be in a drawer, I don't need boxes with covers or things that fit in bags. Does anyone have a system that they can recommend? Not finding anything like this on QVC or HSN. There are lots of choices on Amazon (almost too many!) Thanks in advance for your ideas!

Hi @dsw503    I believe jewelry organizers are sold at Bed Bath and Beyond. They are clear plastic (lucite?)  or you can try Marshall’s or TJMaxx.  Good luck on your search.

Respected Contributor

Try Bed Bath and Beyond.  Don't forget your coupon!

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use plastic crafts or tackle boxes from Wal-Mart (I have a lot of NA jewelry!).

Honored Contributor

Also try the Container Store.

Honored Contributor

If you have sterling silver, you'll need jewelry boxes with lids and anti-tarnish finish.  The system you mention is fine for costume jewelry but won't work for sterling.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

JTV also has several jewelry organizers.

Honored Contributor

I agree with those who said BBB, they have many choices of types for placing jewelry in drawers and yes, don't forget your 20% off coupons!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Colleen from HSN has beautiful boxes for specific items and they have a clear top so you can see what’s in them. I own two and they come in an array of colors.

Valued Contributor

I have Jewelry Stax (got them from Bed Bath Beyond).  They work very well and are velvet lined to protect your items.  They have a clear top piece so you can see inside at a glance.  I fit many of them in a single dresser drawer.