Respected Contributor

Re: Stacking Jewelry Organizers for Drawer

I keep my sterling in a covered, tarnish-free jewelry box.

For my gold: I use plastic stackable trays (which I lined with felt) for my bracelets and necklaces.  These would fit in drawers depending on how deep the drawers are. Rings are in a ring box that has rows which allow me to put rings face up. Earrings are on an earring tree with 5 sliding segments.

All gold jewelry is stored in my safe. 

Honored Contributor

I have a jewelry armoire that has tons of space in it and am thinking of getting one that goes over the door. HSN sells those. For me, the separate boxes would be a hassel as I have no place to store them. And stacking them would be a pain. I want them out of sight.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you have sterling silver, you'll need jewelry boxes with lids and anti-tarnish finish.  The system you mention is fine for costume jewelry but won't work for sterling.

Agree.  I bought a few sets from Lori G a couple of years ago.  I see they are no longer in inventory.  They came in a set of 2, were anti-tarnish, velvet finish, with a clear see-through lid.  So glad I bought them when they were available.  I really pefer having my jewelry in a drawer.