Honored Contributor

Size up on stack rings unless you truly plain to wear one by itself. As a group of two or more, they will fit like a wide band ring. Shawn's ring is a style all unto itself. They have adjusted it upwards because it is so wide in back. Get your normal size. To the poster who has a peeling ring, send it back, the whole set. Its defective and they will take it. Note: All opinions are from my personal experience and may differ from yours.

Super Contributor
On 4/7/2015 depglass said:

Size up on stack rings unless you truly plain to wear one by itself. As a group of two or more, they will fit like a wide band ring. Shawn's ring is a style all unto itself. They have adjusted it upwards because it is so wide in back. Get your normal size. To the poster who has a peeling ring, send it back, the whole set. Its defective and they will take it. Note: All opinions are from my personal experience and may differ from yours.

Thank you, depglass. What you stated makes perfect sense to me. I would wear the stack rings together.

Do you have Shawn's ring, and do you like it? I have wanted it for a long time, but not being sure of the size, I have waiting. Plus, I don't wear much sterling silver by itself.

Thank you again.

Honored Contributor

Shawn's ring was the first ring I've ever had that actually fell off my hand. That's why I said get your normal size, I had gone up one. Yes, I liked it, but never did reorder it. I guess I was a little peeved Shawn said she couldn't give us any help on which size to get. I may still order it one of these days. But I've learned from experience don't wait too long, like I did on Amy's Asscher wedding ring with the black stones.

Super Contributor
On 4/8/2015 depglass said:

Shawn's ring was the first ring I've ever had that actually fell off my hand. That's why I said get your normal size, I had gone up one. Yes, I liked it, but never did reorder it. I guess I was a little peeved Shawn said she couldn't give us any help on which size to get. I may still order it one of these days. But I've learned from experience don't wait too long, like I did on Amy's Asscher wedding ring with the black stones.

Thank you for Shawn's comment. I think I'll wait as well.

Super Contributor

Thanks to the person who suggested the jewelry catalog from James Avery. Would you

believe it was sent to my home via UPS? I am still in shock getting that kind of service. I

ordered one day and it arrives the next. Wow, to CS, and I will let them know.

I'm also liking the jewelry he offers.

Thank you again.