Regular Contributor

Splash combo is beautiful....

and the bracelets are coming to me! Thinking about the coral reef too. Thanks Honora!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Splash combo is beautiful....

It is pretty. I love the multicolors. I have so many I can't justify buying more. The colors really brighten up an outfit.

Contributor

Isn't it? I ordered both colors. They look so summery and I love the bright colors!

Respected Contributor

The Splash combo is beautiful! My Summer necklace (and bracelets)! A heads up for you other ladies who purchased....the D&C Tshirt in the blue/green #A234261 is the absolute perfect top to wear with this.

Super Contributor

I LOVE the Splash combo, and in fact am wearing the 20" necklace and the bracelets today. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

I love anything in the colors of blues and shades of green, so glad to hear you like your pearls!!! I can't see myself getting any more jewelry, I have enough to share if you get my meaning. It is so pretty!!

Respected Contributor

On 6/26/2014 jetts_mom said:

I LOVE the Splash combo, and in fact am wearing the 20" necklace and the bracelets today. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

I'm right there with ya jetts! Wore mine yesterday and even got a compliment on them from one of DH's guy friends that has NEVER in 20 years noticed anything I'm wearing (and I told the cheapskate to order Splash for his wife). I did however also crumble on the last show and ordered J285226 36" in the Blue Moon combo and MORE prettiness! I am having a hard time deciding which to wear today. Splash? Blue Moon? Maybe both! With pearls it's ALL good! Enjoy yours! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} (and by the way how did that big surprise for your daughter's birthday go?)

Super Contributor

On 6/28/2014 silkyk said:
On 6/26/2014 jetts_mom said:

I'm right there with ya jetts! Wore mine yesterday and even got a compliment on them from one of DH's guy friends that has NEVER in 20 years noticed anything I'm wearing (and I told the cheapskate to order Splash for his wife). I did however also crumble on the last show and ordered J285226 36" in the Blue Moon combo and MORE prettiness! I am having a hard time deciding which to wear today. Splash? Blue Moon? Maybe both! With pearls it's ALL good! Enjoy yours! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} (and by the way how did that big surprise for your daughter's birthday go?)

LOL silky! You go girl! So did he? Smile

Blue moon has been my favorite combo since it came out. (Splash is giving it a run for it's money now to). I have a similar baroque necklace to what you ordered, but I got it from Kohl's several years ago when they first started carrying Honora. I love it. I hope you do, too.

Unfortunately the birthday present was kind of a bust. I'd bought her a couple pair of Honora earrings, but what I didn't know is that she hasn't been able to wear earrings for the past 6 months or so because of breaking out. It doesn't matter what the metal now (she's always been sensitive). We're thinking it could be related to a medical condition she was just tested for, but until we know, and can get things figured out, earrings aren't a good choice of gift. So I got her something else. It's all good!