Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sparkle of JR TSV stud earrings?

On 7/22/2014 donnaluby said:

Have them and have been wearing them a lot. Mine definitely sparkle and I love them. Received many compliments. If you aren't happy with them return for something you will enjoy wearing.

Agree. Purchased mine after a rec on this board, love them and wear them all the time. Unfortunately, one ended up in the vacuum cleaner last week and I hope we are able to find it this weekend.

Respected Contributor

On 7/23/2014 terrier3 said:

Let's face it....that was the second bad TSV in a row.

I would rather there were fewer TSVs and they were of better quality.

Do you purchase any of the JR's TSVs?

You always have something negative to say about JR's products, but I never see you post that you actually received the item.

Frequent Contributor

I had them, wore them twice, post broke off the second day when I was taking them out. Also, I've never had any JR earrings hurt my ears, and my right ear is sore. I sent them back, said I do not want another pair.

As far as shine. They could have been about twice the size and then, I probably would have felt they were worth the $$. I thought they were cute, otherwise I wouldn't have tried to wear them. My hair is a chin-length bob, and no one noticed them, even though my hair is usually tucked behind one of my ears.

Occasional Contributor

I have the TSV from the last JR show and I like them, A LOT! They sparkle fine for me and as far as the omega closure goes it allows me to finally wear posts. I don't have the full use of one hand and arm so I can do these with my rt. hand.Her things are lovely but sometimes the couture look is too much for me.

Super Contributor

The trick with the omega is do not touch the post. Grab the clip and the earring but do not touch the post. I love mine and have worn them for two weeks straight. Very comfy.
Regular Contributor

I'm so curious now! If someone can post an item number for these earrings it would be appreciated. Thanks...

Regular Contributor

Trusted Contributor

On 7/26/2014 marytoodles said:

I'm so curious now! If someone can post an item number for these earrings it would be appreciated. Thanks...

J294560

J294765

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Regular Contributor

Thank You newjerseygirl! I appreciate that!...

New Contributor

Judith Ripka's J280887 seems more flattering to most.

Let's root for this one to come back in all colours!

http://www.qvc.com/.product.J280887.html?sc=J280887-ISRC